07-26-2011, 02:15 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: WiKKiD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: we traded on 7/6

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: a paypal acc with 47$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he said he sold a different xbox acc with the same email and that the guy he gave it to changed his yahoo email. but i changed the email and pass for the acc he gave me, he was the only person who ever had the info for the acc, i asked for the Dob and secret question answer and he said it was his first car, but the question is where were you born, and he said he dosnt know the dob, .the paypal acc i gave him he got it limited, i just want my wikkid_juggalo back
08-06-2011, 04:48 PM #38
The og email You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

email that i changed it to You must login or register to view this content.

There is the proof that they don't send you an email with it show the new email.
08-08-2011, 02:39 AM #39
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
The og email You must login or register to view this content.

email that i changed it to You must login or register to view this content.

click show details it will show u
08-08-2011, 02:45 AM #40
Originally posted by Dijis
click show details it will show u

Oh I never knew you could do that.
08-08-2011, 04:42 PM #41
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
it's obvious it was him, it couldn't have been anybody else. I WANT THE ACCOUNT BACK
08-09-2011, 05:59 PM #42
Jake
One Man Army
So what's going to happen? This has been going on far too long.
08-09-2011, 08:38 PM #43
Originally posted by Dave
So what's going to happen? This has been going on far too long.

Idk. there isn't anything that I can do.

All I'm saying that this guy has no proof what so ever.
08-10-2011, 04:08 PM #44
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
EVEN diji said " that it's obvious it was him, it couldn't have been anybody else. you want the account back - end of story" you can even check my profile, NO one else could have dose in but him, the fact
1) to change the email and/or pass you need the current email, hes the only one who could have saw what is it
I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK
08-10-2011, 08:12 PM #45
Originally posted by iTz
EVEN diji said " that it's obvious it was him, it couldn't have been anybody else. you want the account back - end of story" you can even check my profile, NO one else could have dose in but him, the fact
1) to change the email and/or pass you need the current email, hes the only one who could have saw what is it
I WANT MY ACCOUNT BACK

You have to be the most stupidest person I've ever talked to on NGU. Do you know that other people knew the email and that I sold my xbox account with the same email and now he change the shit on my email to where I can't even get on it anymore. So please just ****ing stop saying I'm the only one that knew the email.
08-10-2011, 09:42 PM #46
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
You have to be the most stupidest person I've ever talked to on NGU. Do you know that other people knew the email and that I sold my xbox account with the same email and now he change the shit on my email to where I can't even get on it anymore. So please just ****ing stop saying I'm the only one that knew the email.

did he have a ps3, IM THE STUPIDEST LOOK AT U UR FUKING DUMBER THEN A ****ING HORSE, GIVE ME MY ****ING ACCOUNT BACK I DIDNT JUST OPEN THE DISPUTE FOR NOTHIGN, UR ****ING STUPID, IF I KNEW WERE U LIVES ID BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF U U FUCJER

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

and even if he knew the email YOU NEED THE FUKING DOB N QUESTION ANSWER, EVEN THO U SAID U DONT KNOW IT, I KNOW U R LIEING

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo