07-26-2011, 02:15 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: WiKKiD
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

when did this happen: we traded on 7/6

How did you purchase: trade

How much?: a paypal acc with 47$

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- he said he sold a different xbox acc with the same email and that the guy he gave it to changed his yahoo email. but i changed the email and pass for the acc he gave me, he was the only person who ever had the info for the acc, i asked for the Dob and secret question answer and he said it was his first car, but the question is where were you born, and he said he dosnt know the dob, .the paypal acc i gave him he got it limited, i just want my wikkid_juggalo back
08-12-2011, 03:06 PM #47
Originally posted by iTz
did he have a ps3, IM THE STUPIDEST LOOK AT U UR FUKING DUMBER THEN A ****ING HORSE, GIVE ME MY ****ING ACCOUNT BACK I DIDNT JUST OPEN THE DISPUTE FOR NOTHIGN, UR ****ING STUPID, IF I KNEW WERE U LIVES ID BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF U U FUCJER

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

and even if he knew the email YOU NEED THE FUKING DOB N QUESTION ANSWER, EVEN THO U SAID U DONT KNOW IT, I KNOW U R LIEING

I don't have the ****ing account damn. lol I would love to see you try to beat my ass
08-12-2011, 09:20 PM #48
Well Ill be gone till monday night going to cedar point in the morning for the weekend
08-13-2011, 09:20 AM #49
Jake
One Man Army
Fuzer you need more proof that it was him though.
08-15-2011, 09:25 PM #50
Originally posted by Dave
Fuzer you need more proof that it was him though.

ok well I'm back from cedar point. just to let u know
08-17-2011, 10:53 AM #51
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by iTz
did he have a ps3, IM THE STUPIDEST LOOK AT U UR FUKING DUMBER THEN A ****ING HORSE, GIVE ME MY ****ING ACCOUNT BACK I DIDNT JUST OPEN THE DISPUTE FOR NOTHIGN, UR ****ING STUPID, IF I KNEW WERE U LIVES ID BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF U U FUCJER

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

and even if he knew the email YOU NEED THE FUKING DOB N QUESTION ANSWER, EVEN THO U SAID U DONT KNOW IT, I KNOW U R LIEING

Fuzer, this has gone on too long. You need more proof it was him or I will close this dispute in 24 hours.
08-17-2011, 10:30 PM #52
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
i have no more proof, even diji said IT WAS OBIVISLY HIM HES JUST ****IN STUPID, N SO IS THIS ****ING SITE, DUMBER THEN U DAVE, R U ****ING STUPID
08-19-2011, 02:08 PM #53
Originally posted by Dave
Fuzer, this has gone on too long. You need more proof it was him or I will close this dispute in 24 hours.

so whats going on with this?
08-19-2011, 02:13 PM #54
Jake
One Man Army
This whole thread no evidence has been given, so I'm sorry, but dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo