11-23-2011, 10:57 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Loads

Month ago

Amount: xx

Purchased three PSN cards, none worked. I was told that I would receive new ones but his supplier got laid off so that's impossible now. He couldn't refund me at the time because he was in debt. Now he isn't, but he is limited. He asked me to open a dispute on paypal to another email, but I don't want to get limited and open a false dispute with very harsh possible outcomes, fraudulent charges. I cannot open a normal dispute as payment was via gift.

Other comments: No excuses, you have the rest of November. You're gone in December if you keep up this attitude (playing Demon's Souls whenever you want). I gave you three other options to pay me but for some reason you think you have the ability to make the rules at this point. Don't say you can't offer those trophy sets as they were in your shop for months.

Don't make another excuse, don't log into your PSN account, and get your paypal unlimited.
11-25-2011, 06:45 PM #20
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Every time you guys posts it's new details and new numbers... This is the last chance I give both of you to post all details relevant to this dispute. Back up all the details, referring to PM's as sources. Anything that cannot be proven = pointless and will not be taken into consideration.

I've been changing numbers, really?

I agree with You must login or register to view this content. above.

I just don't like how he cancelled the second part.
11-25-2011, 06:57 PM #21
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Every time you guys posts it's new details and new numbers... This is the last chance I give both of you to post all details relevant to this dispute. Back up all the details, referring to PM's as sources. Anything that cannot be proven = pointless and will not be taken into consideration.

i canceled the deal because he did not let me snyc and i am not going to hold and wait for months to snyc his crap. So i just deleted his crap and ill pay him the 45$ and ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic.

You must login or register to view this content.

Like he said High Velocity Bowling and Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic was combo pack for 40$.

And you can see the in the picture of have 3 payments
(1) 50$ Because you sent 50 when he was suppose to send 40
(1) 15$ - Because i needed 20 but he couldn't all so i took the 15 at that moment
(1) 20$ - When i finish high velocity Bowling

So 20 + 15 = 35$ Payment
when the deal was 40

So i am subtracting 5$ from the 50$ payment i owe him.

So i owe him 45$ and Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic.

I finish the first part of our deal on demon souls which was to beat the game for 25$

Once he realized it wasnt a plat he tried making a 2nd deal for me to finish and collect all the bosses trophies. for 15 which is the stuff i had r2s but he was acting like a bitch and said i cant snyc his stuff for a few months. which i am not going to hold all his stuff when i could be working on other deals.

And then all he has to do is open a unauthorized dispute on the 50$ and the money will be sent back.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-25-2011 at 07:04 PM.
11-25-2011, 07:36 PM #22
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i canceled the deal because he did not let me snyc and i am not going to hold and wait for months to snyc his crap. So i just deleted his crap and ill pay him the 45$ and ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic.

You must login or register to view this content.

Like he said High Velocity Bowling and Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic was combo pack for 40$.

And you can see the in the picture of have 3 payments
(1) 50$ Because you sent 50 when he was suppose to send 40
(1) 15$ - Because i needed 20 but he couldn't all so i took the 15 at that moment
(1) 20$ - When i finish high velocity Bowling

So 20 + 15 = 35$ Payment
when the deal was 40

So i am subtracting 5$ from the 50$ payment i owe him.

So i owe him 45$ and Ragdoll kungfu fist of plastic.

I finish the first part of our deal on demon souls which was to beat the game for 25$

Once he realized it wasnt a plat he tried making a 2nd deal for me to finish and collect all the bosses trophies. for 15 which is the stuff i had r2s but he was acting like a bitch and said i cant snyc his stuff for a few months. which i am not going to hold all his stuff when i could be working on other deals.

And then all he has to do is open a unauthorized dispute on the 50$ and the money will be sent back.

DS part one was $20, I would have paid the extra $5 instantly if it was $25.
You owe me $50.
11-25-2011, 07:50 PM #23
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Julian View Post
You owe me $50.

no demon souls part 1 was 20 psn card + 5$ lbp 2 dlc.
11-25-2011, 08:31 PM #24
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
You owe me $50.

Can you please prove that. Find the PM or wherever you agreed to that price, and show it to me.
11-26-2011, 04:43 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
So neither of you can prove whether it's $45 or $50?
11-26-2011, 06:15 PM #26
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

i deleted pms a while back..

but if you look paypal picture 15 and 20 and 50 payments so i owe him 15 and rag + hvb is 40 like he said 15 + 20 = 35 so 50 - 5$ = 45$
11-26-2011, 09:36 PM #27
wowaka
Former Staff

but if you look paypal picture 15 and 20 and 50 payments so i owe him 15 and rag + hvb is 40 like he said 15 + 20 = 35 so 50 - 5$ = 45$

I'm 100% certain it's $50, but $45 is fine. I could care less about the $5 difference.
11-26-2011, 09:41 PM #28
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

I'm 100% certain it's $50, but $45 is fine. I could care less about the $5 difference.

$45 it is then. Now we'll just have to work out a deadline for the refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo