11-23-2011, 10:57 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Loads

Month ago

Amount: xx

Purchased three PSN cards, none worked. I was told that I would receive new ones but his supplier got laid off so that's impossible now. He couldn't refund me at the time because he was in debt. Now he isn't, but he is limited. He asked me to open a dispute on paypal to another email, but I don't want to get limited and open a false dispute with very harsh possible outcomes, fraudulent charges. I cannot open a normal dispute as payment was via gift.

Other comments: No excuses, you have the rest of November. You're gone in December if you keep up this attitude (playing Demon's Souls whenever you want). I gave you three other options to pay me but for some reason you think you have the ability to make the rules at this point. Don't say you can't offer those trophy sets as they were in your shop for months.

Don't make another excuse, don't log into your PSN account, and get your paypal unlimited.
11-26-2011, 10:33 PM #29
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
$45 it is then. Now we'll just have to work out a deadline for the refund.

well once i pay back chaos ill can start working towards this payment.
11-30-2011, 12:09 AM #30
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
So neither of you can prove whether it's $45 or $50?

i have request paypal to refund the refund will be sent with in 5 days.
PayPal will send a 50$ refund

and then he will owe me 10$ which he will send 5$ to [email][email protected][/email]

and he will then send the other 5 to taylor swift
11-30-2011, 12:35 AM #31
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i have request paypal to refund the refund will be sent with in 5 days.
PayPal will send a 50$ refund

and then he will owe me 10$ which he will send 5$ to [email][email protected][/email]

and he will then send the other 5 to taylor swift

So first (first imo) it's $50, now it's $45, now it's $40? Yeah, no. You owe me $50 again. Screw the agreement, you're not getting $5+ free.
11-30-2011, 01:31 AM #32
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Julian View Post
So first (first imo) it's $50, now it's $45, now it's $40? Yeah, no. You owe me $50 again. Screw the agreement, you're not getting $5+ free.

obviously your dumbass or can't read. i said i sent in the request for paypal to refund the 50$ you sent me, so i won't owe you anything and you still owed me 5$ from before for rag + hvb which brought the deal down to 45$ and now paypal is refunding you 50$ which 50 - 50 = 0 + 5$ from hvb + rag + another. if you want i can open a dispute for the 5$ you owe me.
12-01-2011, 04:54 AM #33
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Every time you guys posts it's new details and new numbers... This is the last chance I give both of you to post all details relevant to this dispute. Back up all the details, referring to PM's as sources. Anything that cannot be proven = pointless and will not be taken into consideration.

since julian wants to act like a kid and ignore the dispute and try to argue i will be canceling his ragdoll which costs 5$ and you can ask other members that i charge 35$ for High Velocity Bowling. So ill be canceling his Ragdoll psn 100% and he won't owe me the 5$ anymore. And ill notifiy you again once paypal has refunded julian his money. for the 50$ and this dispute can be closed
12-03-2011, 08:04 PM #34
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
since julian wants to act like a kid and ignore the dispute and try to argue i will be canceling his ragdoll which costs 5$ and you can ask other members that i charge 35$ for High Velocity Bowling. So ill be canceling his Ragdoll psn 100% and he won't owe me the 5$ anymore. And ill notifiy you again once paypal has refunded julian his money. for the 50$ and this dispute can be closed

How much longer will this take?
12-03-2011, 08:17 PM #35
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

i don't know paypal said it would take 24-72 hours i don't know whats taking them so long
12-07-2011, 03:30 AM #36
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

they won't refund because he sent the money as a gift. And he probably wont get his refund for like 5-6 months.

As i got to pay 2 others payments first.

1. 400$
already paid 30$

2. 40$

And i got finals next week and then i got to finish other deals before i make a new ones. And i am not looking foward to prolonging my deals anymore.

If julian wants ill take a ban and when ever i got money to pay him back, ill ask the admin to unbanned me like before.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Julian View Post

forgot to quote
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 12-07-2011 at 03:29 AM.
12-07-2011, 04:46 AM #37
wowaka
Former Staff

You can close this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo