11-23-2011, 10:57 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Loads

Month ago

Amount: xx

Purchased three PSN cards, none worked. I was told that I would receive new ones but his supplier got laid off so that's impossible now. He couldn't refund me at the time because he was in debt. Now he isn't, but he is limited. He asked me to open a dispute on paypal to another email, but I don't want to get limited and open a false dispute with very harsh possible outcomes, fraudulent charges. I cannot open a normal dispute as payment was via gift.

Other comments: No excuses, you have the rest of November. You're gone in December if you keep up this attitude (playing Demon's Souls whenever you want). I gave you three other options to pay me but for some reason you think you have the ability to make the rules at this point. Don't say you can't offer those trophy sets as they were in your shop for months.

Don't make another excuse, don't log into your PSN account, and get your paypal unlimited.
12-07-2011, 07:32 AM #38
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Dispute resolved.ยจ

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo