11-23-2011, 10:57 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Loads

Month ago

Amount: xx

Purchased three PSN cards, none worked. I was told that I would receive new ones but his supplier got laid off so that's impossible now. He couldn't refund me at the time because he was in debt. Now he isn't, but he is limited. He asked me to open a dispute on paypal to another email, but I don't want to get limited and open a false dispute with very harsh possible outcomes, fraudulent charges. I cannot open a normal dispute as payment was via gift.

Other comments: No excuses, you have the rest of November. You're gone in December if you keep up this attitude (playing Demon's Souls whenever you want). I gave you three other options to pay me but for some reason you think you have the ability to make the rules at this point. Don't say you can't offer those trophy sets as they were in your shop for months.

Don't make another excuse, don't log into your PSN account, and get your paypal unlimited.
11-24-2011, 02:11 AM #2
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I owe him 50 but he owes me 15 once I finish his ds trophies and all he gots to do is file the dispute and I won't him owe him anything

Also the demon souls deal isn't plat, its only to beat all bosses

Also i knew the cards didn't work before giving him, but i told him to check if they were like a different region.

Its not like the jedt one.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Julian View Post
Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Loads

Month ago

Amount: xx

Purchased three PSN cards, none worked. I was told that I would receive new ones but his supplier got laid off so that's impossible now. He couldn't refund me at the time because he was in debt. Now he isn't, but he is limited. He asked me to open a dispute on paypal to another email, but I don't want to get limited and open a false dispute with very harsh possible outcomes, fraudulent charges. I cannot open a normal dispute as payment was via gift.

Other comments: No excuses, you have the rest of November. You're gone in December if you keep up this attitude (playing Demon's Souls whenever you want). I gave you three other options to pay me but for some reason you think you have the ability to make the rules at this point. Don't say you can't offer those trophy sets as they were in your shop for months.

Don't make another excuse, don't log into your PSN account, and get your paypal unlimited.

also your second to last on the deal list, everyone else was before you and just because you opened a dispute on here doesn't mean i am throwing you to the top of list. And i only owe you 35 since demon souls is 15, you should put that in the area where the amount is, and stop trying threaten me to do pain 100%, and pixel junk eden 100%.
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-24-2011 at 01:54 AM.
11-24-2011, 02:36 AM #3
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
I owe him 50 but he owes me 15 once I finish his ds trophies and all he gots to do is file the dispute and I won't him owe him anything

Also the demon souls deal isn't plat, its only to beat all bosses

Also i knew the cards didn't work before giving him, but i told him to check if they were like a different region.

Its not like the jedt one.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

also your second to last on the deal list, everyone else was before you and just because you opened a dispute on here doesn't mean i am throwing you to the top of list. And i only owe you 35 since demon souls is 15, you should put that in the area where the amount is, and stop trying threaten me to do pain 100%, and pixel junk eden 100%.

I'm not paying for something that probably won't be done for months, and it is the platinum.
It's not my problem you take on too many deals, I've waited enough time.
I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you options to pay since you're paypal is now limited.
Just get the fifty to me.
11-24-2011, 03:04 AM #4
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
I'm not paying for something that probably won't be done for months, and it is the platinum.
It's not my problem you take on too many deals, I've waited enough time.
I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you options to pay since you're paypal is now limited.
Just get the fifty to me.

actually no, you paid me 25$ to beat the game which i done that deal already, and the 15$ was to play another playthrough and get the trophies for all the bosses. if you want i can get the pms for it?
11-24-2011, 03:21 AM #5
wowaka
Former Staff
actually no, you paid me 25$ to beat the game which i done that deal already, and the 15$ was to play another playthrough and get the trophies for all the bosses. if you want i can get the pms for it?

Sure, but I still want the fifty.
11-24-2011, 06:12 AM #6
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy

its 35 because ill finish up demon souls at midnight. And thats when i will snyc.

Also my job was just to beat the game - 25$ payment
{Beat The Remaining Bosses} - 15$ Payment

And your the one who does the miracle trophy like you agreed since you said it unlocked on your cfw save and you just got to snyc it.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

pm your login so i can snyc because i need to remove your slot so i can start other deals.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

also, i only owe you 20$ since you havn't paid for ragdoll and i only got payments for first ds payment and hvb
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-24-2011 at 03:37 AM.
11-24-2011, 02:50 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

Progress here? Anything synced or paid yet?
11-24-2011, 03:50 PM #8
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

No, and I only want payment. I never mentioned anything about the trophies m4 owes me in the first post, this dispute is just for money, $35 or $50.
11-25-2011, 12:05 AM #9
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

Since Julian is refusing to let me snyc his trophies. I deleted his shit, and ill redo ragdoll since it takes an hour.

So now i owe julian 50$ + Ragdoll Kungfu fist of Plastic 100%

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

bump just let you know foxkaz i am not going to wait on this idiot just because his plat streak that no one cares about.

i completed the first part of the demon souls deal that was for 20$.

Which was beating the game on demon souls
Vid Proof of the trophy i did:
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 11-25-2011 at 12:04 AM.
11-25-2011, 12:49 AM #10
wowaka
Former Staff
Since Julian is refusing to let me snyc his trophies. I deleted his shit, and ill redo ragdoll since it takes an hour.

So now i owe julian 50$ + Ragdoll Kungfu fist of Plastic 100%

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

bump just let you know foxkaz i am not going to wait on this idiot just because his plat streak that no one cares about.

i completed the first part of the demon souls deal that was for 20$.

Which was beating the game on demon souls
Vid Proof of the trophy i did:

Well then you would owe me $70 and rag doll then. Since you deleted the save, I got no progress. You got me like four trophies, this is useless to me as they need to be done again.
But you still owe me the platinum as that was the deal. I don't understand why my slot is so important, you could have just spent a day finishing someone else's trophies and deleted their slot in that time, but I don't give a **** Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo