11-24-2011, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: xPow-- Aka AmSakario

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
i Sold Him a Account For 90$ He Basically Disputed On Paypal And Changed His Name To xPow-- MommasBoyOnline Was The MiddleMan

Other comments:He Doesnt Reply To His Visitor Messages

i Either Want My Account Back Or Dispute Closed On PayPal
11-26-2011, 12:59 AM #11
Originally posted by Wonka View Post
thee accounts not banned he denies my friend requests on it

He has the poof the account is indeed banned. He said he would like the $90 back.
11-26-2011, 01:02 AM #12
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by WHITE
I never said I didn't believe you, you provided the proof that it was indeed banned.

Wow its not hard to take a pic of a different account make the short vid of you trying to sign in the account And show the messages from my Savaqe24 acc in the vid Once that done send me my info back & i'll refund

Oh okay widow my bad but yes I will like a refund please and wonka still don't believe me widow can you talk to him please or if you want just to confirm to him ill make the video upload it and send you it so you can verify it's banned bro.

Wonka the account is f***ing banned dude why would I lie , If the account wasn't banned I had no problem keeping the account its freaking banned bro blame your friends since you said you didn't do it.
11-26-2011, 01:07 AM #13
Originally posted by xPow
Oh okay widow my bad but yes I will like a refund please and wonka still don't believe me widow can you talk to him please or if you want just to confirm to him ill make the video upload it and send you it so you can verify it's banned bro.

Wonka the account is f***ing banned dude why would I lie , If the account wasn't banned I had no problem keeping the account its freaking banned bro blame your friends since you said you didn't do it.

Pow Record u trying to sign in SPeKTaCuLeR and Show the message from my Savaqe24 Account & Give me my info to the account then a reffund will be given
11-26-2011, 01:11 AM #14
RaZoR!
Banned
He has the poof the account is indeed banned. He said he would like the $90 back.

Pow Record u trying to sign in SPeKTaCuLeR and Show the message from my Savaqe24 Account & Give me my info to the account then a reffund will be given

If widow tell me record me trying to sign-into the account I have no problem doing it and If I need to give you the info for the account ill give it to widow and when I receive my refund he can give you info for the banned account
11-26-2011, 01:11 AM #15
White widdow can you tell him make the vid cause i kno for a fact the accounts not banned i send msgs off of multiple account so can u make him show a vid of him logging in thee account then show the messages frum my savaqe24 account and once thats done i want my info and refund will be given but
11-26-2011, 01:14 AM #16
If widow tell me record me trying to sign-into the account I have no problem doing it and If I need to give you the info for the account ill give it to widow and when I receive my refund he can give you info for the banned account

He has requested the video, so yes, can you make the video?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

White widdow can you tell him make the vid cause i kno for a fact the accounts not banned i send msgs off of multiple account so can u make him show a vid of him logging in thee account then show the messages frum my savaqe24 account and once thats done i want my info and refund will be given but

Told him to make the video.
11-26-2011, 01:21 AM #17
RaZoR!
Banned
He has requested the video, so yes, can you make the video?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Told him to make the video.

imma pm you the link to video now
11-26-2011, 01:22 AM #18
imma pm you the link to video now

Don't PM me it, I'm sure Wonka wants to see it, so post it here.
11-26-2011, 01:23 AM #19
RaZoR!
Banned

Don't PM me it, I'm sure Wonka wants to see it, so post it here.

Okay no problem heres video proof

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo