11-24-2011, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: xPow-- Aka AmSakario

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
i Sold Him a Account For 90$ He Basically Disputed On Paypal And Changed His Name To xPow-- MommasBoyOnline Was The MiddleMan

Other comments:He Doesnt Reply To His Visitor Messages

i Either Want My Account Back Or Dispute Closed On PayPal
11-26-2011, 03:57 AM #29
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by Wonka View Post
the dispute is still open on paypal can arent they given money back?

I don't think my paypal can accept money due to where I live , With the 90 you owe me buy me 1 $50 us psn card and 2 $20 psn card and ill close the dispute and you receive the account details for the banned account from widow

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by WHITE
Once the dispute is over the scammer userbar is gone. And do you have the $90?

Nope haven't receive it yet waiting on see if he can send me the money or not if not he knows the alt payment
11-26-2011, 03:58 AM #30
my paypal is neg due to dispute but is there anything else i can do like make yu a account and get it back to 6th prestige
?
11-26-2011, 04:03 AM #31
RaZoR!
Banned
my paypal is neg due to dispute but is there anything else i can do like make yu a account and get it back to 6th prestige
?

ill make an account and send you details and you get me 6th prestige and dispute will stay open until you make me 6th prestige and when I can present proof ill close dispute. ill make an account now and pm you info
11-26-2011, 04:08 AM #32
Originally posted by xPow
ill make an account and send you details and you get me 6th prestige and dispute will stay open until you make me 6th prestige and when I can present proof ill close dispute. ill make an account now and pm you info

Hacked or legit 6th prestige?
11-26-2011, 04:10 AM #33
RaZoR!
Banned

He got legit 6th prestige in like 1-3 days from boosting last time , guess he can do it again
11-26-2011, 04:12 AM #34
He got legit 6th prestige in like 1-3 days from boosting last time , guess he can do it again

Has he agreed to do it?
11-26-2011, 04:14 AM #35
RaZoR!
Banned
?

Has he agreed to do it?

He agreed to do it right there. But waiting for him to confirm I made a blank account and send him info already
11-26-2011, 04:16 AM #36
He agreed to do it right there. But waiting for him to confirm I made a blank account and send him info already

If he confirms it in here, I will close the dispute cause getting 6th prestige would take time. If he does not do it, just make a dispute.
11-26-2011, 05:56 AM #37
RaZoR!
Banned
If he confirms it in here, I will close the dispute cause getting 6th prestige would take time. If he does not do it, just make a dispute.

Alright and I send you a pm'd

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Widow he want's to give me a 8th prestige account for me to close the dispute he says he have DoB and secret question and answer ill accept that I already pm you all his account info get the info for the 8th prestige account from him and then you can close dispute

---------- Post added 11-26-2011 at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-25-2011 at 11:30 PM ----------

Solved Dispute , this can be closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo