11-24-2011, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: xPow-- Aka AmSakario

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
i Sold Him a Account For 90$ He Basically Disputed On Paypal And Changed His Name To xPow-- MommasBoyOnline Was The MiddleMan

Other comments:He Doesnt Reply To His Visitor Messages

i Either Want My Account Back Or Dispute Closed On PayPal
11-26-2011, 01:25 AM #20
Originally posted by Wonka View Post
White widdow can you tell him make the vid cause i kno for a fact the accounts not banned i send msgs off of multiple account so can u make him show a vid of him logging in thee account then show the messages frum my savaqe24 account and once thats done i want my info and refund will be given but

He has provided the video.
11-26-2011, 01:28 AM #21
lol thats fake why didnt u show me the messages from my Savaqe24 account show the messages Widow plz make him show messages and try to sign in
11-26-2011, 01:33 AM #22
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by WHITE
He has provided the video.

lol thats fake why didnt u show me the messages from my Savaqe24 account show the messages Widow plz make him show messages and try to sign in

No offense but stop being an idiot how can I fake me signin into the account the account is banned and I want my $90 back I provided all the proof I needed so widow please tell him refund me.
11-26-2011, 01:37 AM #23

Could you record a video of him denying the friend requests? That would be your proof that he has the account and is faking.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by xPow
No offense but stop being an idiot how can I fake me signin into the account the account is banned and I want my $90 back I provided all the proof I needed so widow please tell him refund me.

He requested you to show the messages.
11-26-2011, 02:43 AM #24
RaZoR!
Banned
Could you record a video of him denying the friend requests? That would be your proof that he has the account and is faking.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

It's currently uploading and I show me loging into the user account then try sign-in so you know it ain't fake and I show most of the messages my phone is low on memory so the video could have only been 37 seconds but widow I think I provide more then enough proof that it ain't fake and as you can see the last message I gotten was on the 24th and I wasn't on ngu that day nor Did I receive messages from him

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Heres more proof

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Widow there's video , but am positive I provided more than enough proof that am not lieing and I would like the accused scammer title remove please and my refund of $90
11-26-2011, 03:06 AM #25
Dispute Solved?
11-26-2011, 03:14 AM #26
RaZoR!
Banned
Dispute Solved?

nope I still haven't receive my $90 and if he can't give me my $90 I want

(1)$50 US Psn Card
(2)$20 US Psn Card

and can this scammer user-title be removed please
11-26-2011, 03:44 AM #27
the dispute is still open on paypal can arent they given money back?
11-26-2011, 03:54 AM #28
Originally posted by xPow
nope I still haven't receive my $90 and if he can't give me my $90 I want

(1)$50 US Psn Card
(2)$20 US Psn Card

and can this scammer user-title be removed please

Once the dispute is over the scammer userbar is gone. And do you have the $90?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo