11-24-2011, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer: xPow-- Aka AmSakario

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

i Sold Him a Account For 90$ He Basically Disputed On Paypal And Changed His Name To xPow-- MommasBoyOnline Was The MiddleMan

Other comments:He Doesnt Reply To His Visitor Messages

i Either Want My Account Back Or Dispute Closed On PayPal
11-24-2011, 05:33 AM #2
Originally posted by Wonka View Post
Scammer: xPow-- Aka AmSakario

Proof:

i Sold Him a Account For 90$ He Basically Disputed On Paypal And Changed His Name To xPow-- MommasBoyOnline Was The MiddleMan

Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
11-25-2011, 11:36 PM #3
RaZoR!
Banned
Scammer: xPow-- Aka AmSakario

Proof:

Originally posted by WHITE

I just saw this and me and my mom share the paypal acc , I don't think she did know that I send $90 ill cancel the dispute alright?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

nvm I was going to close the dispute but I guess he called Sony and they email me and said the account is banned so ill keep dispute open since he got the account banned I didn't know about the dispute and was going to be more than happy to close it for him but he cost the account got banned so nvm can my accused scammer be remove now please and this be closed.
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 11-25-2011 at 11:34 PM.
11-25-2011, 11:58 PM #4
thee accounts not even banned Show proof its banned
11-26-2011, 12:19 AM #5
RaZoR!
Banned

thee accounts not even banned Show proof its banned

Widow here's proof account is banned and for you to wonka , like I said I didn't know my mom open the dispute and I would have been happy to close it for you wonka but you got the account banned. So widow can you remove the accused scammer please.

11-26-2011, 12:23 AM #6
Originally posted by xPow
Widow here's proof account is banned and for you to wonka , like I said I didn't know my mom open the dispute and I would have been happy to close it for you wonka but you got the account banned. So widow can you remove the accused scammer please.

Do you want him to send the money back to you?
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM #7
thee accounts not banned he denies my friend requests on it
11-26-2011, 12:53 AM #8
RaZoR!
Banned
Do you want him to send the money back to you?

thee accounts not banned he denies my friend requests on it

Omfg Widow if you still don't believe me and he keep saying the account not banned I can make a short video of me trying to sign-into account and then that message will pop up I have no need to lie am willing If you want me to , to even make a short video of proof aswell and Yes I like my money back please.

And to Wonka the account is banned I can't get on to accept or denied your friend request
11-26-2011, 12:57 AM #9
Originally posted by xPow
Omfg Widow if you still don't believe me and he keep saying the account not banned I can make a short video of me trying to sign-into account and then that message will pop up I have no need to lie am willing If you want me to , to even make a short video of proof aswell and Yes I like my money back please.

And to Wonka the account is banned I can't get on to accept or denied your friend request

I never said I didn't believe you, you provided the proof that it was indeed banned.
11-26-2011, 12:58 AM #10
Wow its not hard to take a pic of a different account make the short vid of you trying to sign in the account And show the messages from my Savaqe24 acc in the vid Once that done send me my info back & i'll refund

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo