11-26-2011, 11:12 PM #1
RaZoR!
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: O-Wonka
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Mod:Requesting White Widow since he already knows

Proof:White Widow knows everything about the dispute

When did this happen:About 4-5 days agon

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-Send him pm's and I know he read them because I had the thing on to see if the person read it and he did and didn't respond

Other comments: He owes me $90 and I want my money
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 11-27-2011 at 01:42 AM.
11-28-2011, 01:51 AM #11
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by WHITE
Any Updates yet?

Nope I want my $90 I have someone I need to pay here's more proof

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 11-28-2011 at 01:52 AM. Reason: added img
11-28-2011, 02:05 AM #12
Originally posted by Wonka View Post
Yea Bitch You changed the ****in info On thee account yu have it scrub
You need to reply to the dispute.
11-28-2011, 04:23 AM #13
RaZoR!
Banned

Btw we was on teamview together so I told him give me the account password and he told me change (his) elite email back to his so I did. And then he I disconnected the teamviewer session and he changed the password to one of my free elite account's I didn't trust him from the start so I didn't sign into his elite account I sign into one of my free accounts and delink the account and he stole that to lol so he owes me my elite account and $90 L0L tried to steal ya elite account back huh....sad sad kid

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Just ban him he's not going to repay me or give me the 8th account am done
11-28-2011, 04:27 AM #14
o wow my bad widow he said he changed info to specktaculer & now he making up liez saying i stole a free Elite account
11-28-2011, 04:31 AM #15
o wow my bad widow he said he changed info to specktaculer & now he making up liez saying i stole a free Elite account
He requested his $90 back or the 8th prestige account. Also any proof he did that?
11-28-2011, 04:48 AM #16
ok he changed the email to the 8th account and said he changed the info to 6th account so wtf will i give him 8th if he changed the info yo the 6th account

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

wat email did i change your elite to since i stole thee account
11-28-2011, 04:52 AM #17
RaZoR!
Banned
He requested his $90 back or the 8th prestige account. Also any proof he did that?

ok he changed the email to the 8th account and said he changed the info to 6th account so wtf will i give him 8th if he changed the info yo the 6th account

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

wat email did i change your elite to since i stole thee account

Yo widow he told me change the email to the 8th account so I did what he said the 6th account ill pm u info and u tell me if it changed and for the elite account he change the email to [email][email protected][/email] and changed pword so am done with him
11-28-2011, 05:09 AM #18
Lmao Its Funny How u Say i Changed Email To [email][email protected][/email] and i just made a account elite account with that email? Lol YuMadBruh we see whos lying You must login or register to view this content.
11-28-2011, 05:10 AM #19
Originally posted by xPow
Yo widow he told me change the email to the 8th account so I did what he said the 6th account ill pm u info and u tell me if it changed and for the elite account he change the email to [email][email protected][/email] and changed pword so am done with him
I'm sorry but that made no sense.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo