11-26-2011, 11:12 PM #1
RaZoR!
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: O-Wonka
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Mod:Requesting White Widow since he already knows

Proof:White Widow knows everything about the dispute

When did this happen:About 4-5 days agon

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-Send him pm's and I know he read them because I had the thing on to see if the person read it and he did and didn't respond

Other comments: He owes me $90 and I want my money
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 11-27-2011 at 01:42 AM.
12-04-2011, 01:12 AM #38
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by WHITE
So whats happening.

yo widow if you check sb pm between us two u see he said he give me dob and secret question and answer for spek so I can close disputes
12-04-2011, 01:39 AM #39
Originally posted by Wonka View Post
LOL YOU SAID YOU EITHER WANT A ACCOUNT WITH DOB AND SECRET INFO I OFFERED SuSPeNDuR- he said he will trade l
Originally posted by Sikario
yo widow if you check sb pm between us two u see he said he give me dob and secret question and answer for spek so I can close disputes
Okay....I need his input.
12-04-2011, 03:11 AM #40
RaZoR!
Banned
Okay....I need his input.

Yo widow he recover the account , I know he had DoB for account so I want my $90 refunded or him banned

And account is online now You must login or register to view this content.
12-04-2011, 03:19 AM #41
LOL YOU SAID YOU EITHER WANT A ACCOUNT WITH DOB AND SECRET INFO I OFFERED SuSPeNDuR- he said he will trade l
ill give his mney back if he wats &'dd hes said he letting me download the map packs for mw3
He has proof you have the account. Refund the money.
12-04-2011, 03:39 AM #42
i dnt got account im on suspendur- wtf

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

12-04-2011, 03:55 AM #43
RaZoR!
Banned

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Yo bruh don't play with my money you have the freaking account I want my money....You change the password and email locked me out the account. Refund my money, you think am disputing you now trust me ill make it worst refund me my money.
12-04-2011, 04:33 AM #44
how do i change if you Already did jackass
12-05-2011, 08:36 PM #45
RaZoR!
Banned

I got no refund and he has the account , yesterday the person who has the account invited me to a chat with wonka, and widow no offense but wonka so dumb the person who hacked the account invited me into an chat and he invited wonka also and guess what! how wonka get in the chat if I never accepted his friend request on the account Bam! and the next thing he will try to say the person add him , and I say to that why randomly add him if he don't even know who that is why not delete the whole friendlist. And I have a picture of me,wonka and spektaculer account in a chat so widow this idiot needs to refund me my money or I want actions taken to show this fool you don't scam people and get away with it.
12-05-2011, 11:40 PM #46
Originally posted by Sikario
I got no refund and he has the account , yesterday the person who has the account invited me to a chat with wonka, and widow no offense but wonka so dumb the person who hacked the account invited me into an chat and he invited wonka also and guess what! how wonka get in the chat if I never accepted his friend request on the account Bam! and the next thing he will try to say the person add him , and I say to that why randomly add him if he don't even know who that is why not delete the whole friendlist. And I have a picture of me,wonka and spektaculer account in a chat so widow this idiot needs to refund me my money or I want actions taken to show this fool you don't scam people and get away with it.
So yu telling me when yu never had me i got mssgs frum you on spektaculer and yhe text chat and didnt u send me a msg sayin the person on spektaculer account sent yu a message sayin i told him to hack spektaculer?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo