11-26-2011, 11:12 PM #1
RaZoR!
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: O-Wonka
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Mod:Requesting White Widow since he already knows

Proof:White Widow knows everything about the dispute

When did this happen:About 4-5 days agon

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$90

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-Send him pm's and I know he read them because I had the thing on to see if the person read it and he did and didn't respond

Other comments: He owes me $90 and I want my money
Last edited by RaZoR! ; 11-27-2011 at 01:42 AM.
12-02-2011, 07:19 AM #29
how did i scam him when he has the account i sold him 4 90$ he got the account and disputed the same day on paypal lol so he basically wants to keep the account and the money lol
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM #30
RaZoR!
Banned
Originally posted by WHITE
You need to refund the $90. He hasn't recieved anything from you, and has been requesting the money back.

Originally posted by Wonka View Post
how did i scam him when he has the account i sold him 4 90$ he got the account and disputed the same day on paypal lol so he basically wants to keep the account and the money lol

Thank you widow.

And to wonka I don't want banned 6th account because it's useless to me so just refund me my $90.
12-02-2011, 08:26 PM #31
lol u changed the info to the account so give me my acount back if you want the money
12-02-2011, 09:36 PM #32
RaZoR!
Banned
lol u changed the info to the account so give me my acount back if you want the money

Widow when he send's me my $90 ill give his account back

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

You need to refund the $90. He hasn't recieved anything from you, and has been requesting the money back.

Widow update the account is unbanned and I changed info for the account , Since the account is unbanned I guess I have to keep account but he said he has DoB and Secret Question for the account So I want the info or he can have this account back
12-04-2011, 12:46 AM #33
Originally posted by Sikario
Widow when he send's me my $90 ill give his account back---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------Widow update the account is unbanned and I changed info for the account , Since the account is unbanned I guess I have to keep account but he said he has DoB and Secret Question for the account So I want the info or he can have this account back
He said that you guys are trading....hes giving you suspender, and your giving Spektacular back. So send me the info to spektacular, and he will send me the info to suspender. Then i'll check if its legit info then handd over the accounts.
12-04-2011, 12:56 AM #34
RaZoR!
Banned
He said that you guys are trading....hes giving you suspender, and your giving Spektacular back. So send me the info to spektacular, and he will send me the info to suspender. Then i'll check if its legit info then handd over the accounts.

I never agreed to trade :/ check my pm's and his suspender account will get reseted only hrs played and 6th prestige reseted I just want the info for spek like he said check sb pm's with me and him
12-04-2011, 01:02 AM #35
LOL YOU SAID YOU EITHER WANT A ACCOUNT WITH DOB AND SECRET INFO I OFFERED SuSPeNDuR- he said he will trade l
12-04-2011, 01:08 AM #36
ill give his mney back if he wats &'dd hes said he letting me download the map packs for mw3
12-04-2011, 01:11 AM #37
LOL YOU SAID YOU EITHER WANT A ACCOUNT WITH DOB AND SECRET INFO I OFFERED SuSPeNDuR- he said he will trade l
ill give his mney back if he wats &'dd hes said he letting me download the map packs for mw3
So whats happening.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo