12-08-2011, 12:41 PM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Traxx
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of Paypal Dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today (Dec. 8th)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? I sold a PSN account for paypal
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He opened a dispute on paypal and now is trying to get his money back AND keep my account.

Alpha verified all the information the day before I sold it so he knows it is correct. Plus Traxx posted in You must login or register to view this content. (with positive feedback). In You must login or register to view this content. I also put "NO REFUNDS" at the bottom.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

I don't know what he did to it, but he got it banned from MW3. I sold the whole PSN account, not just the MW3 rank, without the MW3 rank I would have wanted about $70. I don't see why I should have to pay when HE got the account banned.
Last edited by Sox ; 12-08-2011 at 12:38 PM.
12-08-2011, 01:57 PM #2
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Contacted the accused user, he has 24 hours to reply.
12-08-2011, 07:41 PM #3
Traxx
Banned
you ****er u said it was not boosted it was 4 days played and prestige 7 lvl 73 i want my money back or ill find your info and sue your ass give me back my money
12-08-2011, 08:58 PM #4
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx View Post
you ****er u said it was not boosted it was 4 days played and prestige 7 lvl 73 i want my money back or ill find your info and sue your ass give me back my money

It was not boosted. I used alot of x2 xp from DEWXP.com and i bought 2 x2 xp from the prestige shop. I used 2 hours everytime i got to level 65 and then prestiged really fast. I did not sell the account JUST because of the MW3 stats, I sold it as a WHOLE account. It has easily over 200$ of downloads and plus it has 1.5yrs of PS+ left. I will give you a refund gladly but I want the account back the way I gave it to you. With no activations, $17.40 in the PS store and 7th prestige level 72 in MW3. If the account doesn't have those three things no refund will be given. I also stated in the thread "NO REFUNDS".. maybe you should learn to read Winky Winky
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM #5
Traxx
Banned
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
It was not boosted. I used alot of x2 xp from DEWXP.com and i bought 2 x2 xp from the prestige shop. I used 2 hours everytime i got to level 65 and then prestiged really fast. I did not sell the account JUST because of the MW3 stats, I sold it as a WHOLE account. It has easily over 200$ of downloads and plus it has 1.5yrs of PS+ left. I will give you a refund gladly but I want the account back the way I gave it to you. With no activations, $17.40 in the PS store and 7th prestige level 72 in MW3. If the account doesn't have those three things no refund will be given. I also stated in the thread "NO REFUNDS".. maybe you should learn to read Winky Winky

it was banned due to boosting i want my money back now! or your gonna be in deep shit
12-08-2011, 10:51 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
it was banned due to boosting i want my money back now! or your gonna be in deep shit

Oh, since when does Call of Duty inform you why you have been banned? How am I going to be in deep shit? I did nothing wrong here. You have the account and your disputing on paypal. You're the only person here that will be in deep shit for scamming me. No
12-09-2011, 12:15 AM #7
Traxx
Banned
Oh, since when does Call of Duty inform you why you have been banned? How am I going to be in deep shit? I did nothing wrong here. You have the account and your disputing on paypal. You're the only person here that will be in deep shit for scamming me. No

im in no deep shit as soon as i get the cash im gonna give you your account back
12-09-2011, 12:20 AM #8
Default Avatar
Sox
im in no deep shit as soon as i get the cash im gonna give you your account back

So, please tell me how I'm in deep shit. I did nothing wrong here. This is basically like you buying a car, getting in an accident and trying to bring it back.. you don't have a chance. /facepalm
12-09-2011, 07:42 PM #9
Default Avatar
Sox

So are you going to cancel the dispute on paypal? If you are not going to do that I will call Sony and do you know what they will do? They will permanently ban your console from PSN. Don't believe me? Not my problem, I've already got someone's PS3 banned for trying to steal my redsoxfan95 account. So right now the choice is on you. You can either cancel the paypal dispute or I will call up Sony and get your console banned. Is that $85 worth it now?
12-10-2011, 12:25 AM #10
Traxx
Banned
So are you going to cancel the dispute on paypal? If you are not going to do that I will call Sony and do you know what they will do? They will permanently ban your console from PSN. Don't believe me? Not my problem, I've already got someone's PS3 banned for trying to steal my redsoxfan95 account. So right now the choice is on you. You can either cancel the paypal dispute or I will call up Sony and get your console banned. Is that $85 worth it now?

you ban me your getting dox and ill find you hand over my money and ill give you your account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo