12-08-2011, 12:41 PM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Traxx
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of Paypal Dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today (Dec. 8th)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? I sold a PSN account for paypal
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He opened a dispute on paypal and now is trying to get his money back AND keep my account.

Alpha verified all the information the day before I sold it so he knows it is correct. Plus Traxx posted in You must login or register to view this content. (with positive feedback). In You must login or register to view this content. I also put "NO REFUNDS" at the bottom.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

I don't know what he did to it, but he got it banned from MW3. I sold the whole PSN account, not just the MW3 rank, without the MW3 rank I would have wanted about $70. I don't see why I should have to pay when HE got the account banned.
Last edited by Sox ; 12-08-2011 at 12:38 PM.
12-10-2011, 02:23 AM #11
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx View Post
you ban me your getting dox and ill find you hand over my money and ill give you your account

Right now you are threatening me, and I know that will look good when I email paypal about this dispute. I am not just going to "give" you my money, I wish your small brain would understand that. I don't understand why you try to scare me. What does "dox" mean? Please explain, it would make my day.
12-10-2011, 02:27 AM #12
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
Right now you are threatening me, and I know that will look good when I email paypal about this dispute. I am not just going to "give" you my money, I wish your small brain would understand that. I don't understand why you try to scare me. What does "dox" mean? Please explain, it would make my day.

you ban me your getting dox and ill find you hand over my money and ill give you your account

Alright, calm down here.

Any suggestions on how we can solve this?
12-10-2011, 02:32 AM #13
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Alright, calm down here.

Any suggestions on how we can solve this?

I want this solved by him cancelling the dispute. If he somehow wins the dispute, I am calling Sony and his PS3 Console is going to get permanently banned from PSN. I suggest you talk him into cancelling the dispute if he wants his PS3 to keep working.

Another idea would be for him to try and sell the account AFTER he cancels the dispute. He can probably get at least $60.
12-10-2011, 02:33 AM #14
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I want this solved by him cancelling the dispute. If he somehow wins the dispute, I am calling Sony and his PS3 Console is going to get permanently banned from PSN. I suggest you talk him into cancelling the dispute if he wants his PS3 to keep working.

Another idea would be for him to try and sell the account AFTER he cancels the dispute. He can probably get at least $60.

If you two keep threatening each other and are not willing to cooperate I don't really see any point in this dispute.
12-10-2011, 02:40 AM #15
Default Avatar
Sox
If you two keep threatening each other and are not willing to cooperate I don't really see any point in this dispute.

How am I threatening him? Did you not read the part where I said HE IS TRYING TO GET HIS MONEY BACK AND KEEP MY ACCOUNT? I want my money to stop being help by paypal so I can buy stuff and stop waiting.
12-10-2011, 01:24 PM #16
Traxx
Banned
as soon as i get the money youll get the account
12-10-2011, 04:04 PM #17
Default Avatar
Sox

Ok, as soon as you get my money I'm calling Sony. By the way, you do know that they have it logged that YOUR console changed the e-mail and password? I'm just clarifying that for you.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Why don't we just settle this RIGHT now. As soon as you see this QUOTE me. How about you cancel the dispute, then I just refund you about $70 because it ISN'T the same as I gave it to you.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

I posted my solution. That is the ONLY way I am going to settle this. I'm not leaving this transaction with an account that HE lowered the value of and NO money... If I keep a few bucks everything will be fine
12-10-2011, 04:23 PM #18
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

End the PayPal dispute, he will pay you your money, and you give him his account.
12-10-2011, 04:34 PM #19
Default Avatar
Sox
End the PayPal dispute, he will pay you your money, and you give him his account.

Now we have a reasonable solution, we have to get him to agree.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo