12-08-2011, 12:41 PM #1
Default Avatar
Sox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Traxx
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of Paypal Dispute: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today (Dec. 8th)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? I sold a PSN account for paypal
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: He opened a dispute on paypal and now is trying to get his money back AND keep my account.

Alpha verified all the information the day before I sold it so he knows it is correct. Plus Traxx posted in You must login or register to view this content. (with positive feedback). In You must login or register to view this content. I also put "NO REFUNDS" at the bottom.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

I don't know what he did to it, but he got it banned from MW3. I sold the whole PSN account, not just the MW3 rank, without the MW3 rank I would have wanted about $70. I don't see why I should have to pay when HE got the account banned.
Last edited by Sox ; 12-08-2011 at 12:38 PM.
12-10-2011, 10:05 PM #20
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx View Post
as soon as i get the money youll get the account

I would appreciate a response. If you cancel the dispute I will refund you about $70 and then you give me my account.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
End the PayPal dispute, he will pay you your money, and you give him his account.

Can you quote him or something asking him for a response? He is ignoring mine. :(
12-11-2011, 05:22 AM #21
Traxx
Banned
nope i want my money all of it
12-11-2011, 10:54 AM #22
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I would appreciate a response. If you cancel the dispute I will refund you about $70 and then you give me my account.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Can you quote him or something asking him for a response? He is ignoring mine. :(

Can I go ahead and ban this moron? He is not cooperating and partly ignoring this dispute.
12-11-2011, 05:02 PM #23
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Can I go ahead and ban this moron? He is not cooperating and partly ignoring this dispute.
Yes Please.
12-11-2011, 05:39 PM #24
Traxx
Banned
give me my cash
12-11-2011, 05:47 PM #25
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
User banned.

dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.