02-04-2012, 11:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Killa
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Mods can look through history i had to delete them on mobile to respond to him.

When did this happen: TODAY

How did you purchase: PROVIDED SERVICE TO HIM

How much?: he was suppose to donate 10$ for premium

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-HE SAID I CHANGED HIS INFO BUT I WASNT ON I WAS AT THE STORE AND WHEN I CAME HOME AND GOT ONTO PS3 I TRYED LOGING IN AND IT SAID THE INFO IS INCORRECT SO HE CHANGED THE INFO.

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: ALSO MY FRIEND WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND ME $20 psn cards x2 and he thought it was and sent them on that account and he thought i was on but it WAS KILLA PRETENDING THAT IT WAS ME.
02-04-2012, 11:56 PM #2
Killa
Banned
that's your fault that you told your friend to send psn cards on an account that wassnt your own... i checked on the account to look in the theater to see if you were boosting, and got all these random messages talking about boosting... i see that the ump was boosted on because there's no way you could have ranked it up to autumn in what 9 levels... yea i checked the cards on another account to see if they worked and they both did. your service wasn't leggit either way. To ennd the dispute il send vbux to a mod who will pay for yourr premium
02-05-2012, 12:02 AM #3
No man you cant just walk away the easy from stealing 40$ from my friend. if you walk away like this you gain 30$. which isnt fair. ALSO MOD PLEASE NOT IN MESSEGES HE SAID I COULD BOOST BUT NOT ALOT.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Also for your info how would you see i was boosting if theater was off. also i only boosted one game. MODS PLEASE REPLY
02-05-2012, 12:04 AM #4
Killa
Banned
added 20 psn to a different account, who is your friend il resolve that issue with him.. for sending the psn to my friends account who wanted it boosted. I added the 20 psn to my accounnt... the situationnn here is messed up.. telling your friends to send psn card to another account that isnt yours.. thats on you
02-05-2012, 12:06 AM #5
Well he thought it was on it also why would you even take the codes in the first place.
02-05-2012, 12:08 AM #6
Killa
Banned
i put them on to see if they worked, nn they did. shoulddnt of hit add funnnds when the 20 came up, that was dummbb, now theres 20 on two random accounts, since the kid said not to put it on my friends account... guessing cuz he thought it was you and your account
02-05-2012, 12:10 AM #7
Mods heres a pic from my friend HE WANTED HIS PRIVACY IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT HIM MESSEGE ME .
02-05-2012, 12:16 AM #8
That just proves you are a true scammer why would you even TRY TO SEE IF THEY WORK AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES THAT OH IM STUPID WHY DID I ADD FUNDS .
02-05-2012, 12:18 AM #9
Killa
Banned
il sennnd you the acccount with the 40 pssn on it... that you were boosstin onn and youu can give thaat to yourr friend n thenn this dissputes done, since first off you didnt get the account even prestiged, ect... which crosssess the deal off... so after you respond, il send the email n pw for the account with the 40 pssn so yoou can givee it to your friendd or whoss it iss
02-05-2012, 12:19 AM #10
Just so I understand what's going on, BosnianBeast, what did you offer in exchange for him buying you premium? Some sort of level up service? Please go into as much detail as possible of what went down.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo