02-04-2012, 11:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Killa
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Mods can look through history i had to delete them on mobile to respond to him.

When did this happen: TODAY

How did you purchase: PROVIDED SERVICE TO HIM

How much?: he was suppose to donate 10$ for premium

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-HE SAID I CHANGED HIS INFO BUT I WASNT ON I WAS AT THE STORE AND WHEN I CAME HOME AND GOT ONTO PS3 I TRYED LOGING IN AND IT SAID THE INFO IS INCORRECT SO HE CHANGED THE INFO.

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: ALSO MY FRIEND WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND ME $20 psn cards x2 and he thought it was and sent them on that account and he thought i was on but it WAS KILLA PRETENDING THAT IT WAS ME.
02-05-2012, 12:33 AM #20
he sent them because HE THOUGHT I WAS ON THERE WHY THE FKK WOULD U EVEN TRY TO REDEEM THEM ALSO he said i could boost on his account BUT PLAY LEGIT MORE.
02-05-2012, 12:33 AM #21
Killa
Banned
i'm giving the account with the 40 psn on it.. the cards were redeemed to the account that BosnianBeast1 was sortta ranking up on. He will receive that account.. it has the fundss on it
02-05-2012, 12:34 AM #22
Originally posted by BosnianBeast1 View Post
he sent them because HE THOUGHT I WAS ON THERE WHY THE FKK WOULD U EVEN TRY TO REDEEM THEM ALSO he said i could boost on his account BUT PLAY LEGIT MORE.

Calm down, Killa will refund you and buy you premium. You are right, him going out of his way and redeeming money that wasn't his was wrong.
02-05-2012, 12:37 AM #23
I want psn cards.
02-05-2012, 12:38 AM #24
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Well if this is the case, You need to refund Bosnian the two $20 PSN cards that were meant for him, and you're also going to be paying for his premium.

il get him premium and send him the account with the 40 psn on it now..

Bosnian so MATT see's this..

you'l have premium wheen i see a mod who takes vbuxx for it, misstake for puttting the psn on the account that yourr friend sennt it to. But there youu go
02-05-2012, 12:40 AM #25
Why would u post this out msg him change info matt i want psn codes>
02-05-2012, 12:40 AM #26
Originally posted by Killa View Post
il get him premium and send him the account with the 40 psn on it now..

Bosnian so MATT see's this... email removed pw removed

you'l have premium wheen i see a mod who takes vbuxx for it, misstake for puttting the psn on the account that yourr friend sennt it to. But there youu go

Why on earth would you post the information publicly? PM it to Bosnian, once he gets on and can confirm the account has the $, he can change the passowrd.
02-05-2012, 12:41 AM #27
Matt i want psn codes i really dont want to accept the account I will give him 2 days to get the codes?
02-05-2012, 12:42 AM #28
Killa
Banned
Originally posted by MATT23116 View Post
Why on earth would you post the information publicly? PM it to Bosnian, once he gets on and can confirm the account has the $, he can change the passowrd.

i edited it, forgot otherss could view it.. no one has logged me out of the account yet, so check your pm.. sent emaill n pw to it.. n check yourself so you see the 40 iss on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo