02-04-2012, 11:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Killa
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Mods can look through history i had to delete them on mobile to respond to him.

When did this happen: TODAY

How did you purchase: PROVIDED SERVICE TO HIM

How much?: he was suppose to donate 10$ for premium

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-HE SAID I CHANGED HIS INFO BUT I WASNT ON I WAS AT THE STORE AND WHEN I CAME HOME AND GOT ONTO PS3 I TRYED LOGING IN AND IT SAID THE INFO IS INCORRECT SO HE CHANGED THE INFO.

If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: ALSO MY FRIEND WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND ME $20 psn cards x2 and he thought it was and sent them on that account and he thought i was on but it WAS KILLA PRETENDING THAT IT WAS ME.
02-05-2012, 12:55 AM #38
R u kidding 9 levels are u serious i leveled up 19 levels i have pic when i started lvl 33 and its lvl 52 now YOU BASICCALLY WAISTED MY TIME I WANT SOMETHING FOR THE 19 levels i did.
02-05-2012, 01:05 AM #39
For record purposes he has contacted me on cometchat:

mattt

What

whoo cann buy the pssn cards foor vbuxx

I don't know, that's up to you to find out. For now keep all dipsute talk in that thread.

imm jusst givinng him the account with the 40 psn on it

No you aren't

those are the 2 codes thatt hiss friend sennt

But you redeemed them on an account he didn't want them redeemed on.

im nott keepin thtt accountt, itts hiss

withh the psn on it

It's not your choice at this point

wel thats the account that the kid sent the 2 codes to

obviously he knew it wasnt his firned

Post in the thread if you are going to argue!

didnt add this parrtt

POST IN THE THREAD

i wass tallkin onn the micc..

sooo

dudee

read thatt

he sennt the codes AFTERR i wass talkin on the micc for a whilee

That doesn't mean anything, now STOP MESSAGING ME ON HERE. POST IN THE THREAD

Keep all arguments in this thread please.
02-05-2012, 01:08 AM #40
Killa if you have something to say POST IN THREAD STOP TRYING TO HIDE
02-05-2012, 01:11 AM #41
More of his responses on cometchat.

Post your response to that thread, you're running on time now.

runnin outta time..

im gettin 2 pssn cards for himm

youu said 2 dayss....

so theress no rushh

Well tell him that in the thread

Make sure he knows what you're doing

no you can

yourr ythe mod

No, you can, because your NGU account is on the line, not mine

and cann you takee thaat banner offf

so i can lisst a thread of buyyin psn

It's staying until you repay him

02-05-2012, 01:14 AM #42
i will give him 24 hours then since he says its no rush now it is.
02-05-2012, 01:24 AM #43
Killa
Banned
as youu see i was just talking to matt... here's the point of view.. in which matt has the powwer to channge the decisionn of how your getting the psnn back... first of all... i was talkingg on the mic... so obviously your friend knew it wasn't you... hence that was before he sent the 2 codes in psn message, nextly, he said check the psn codes after we started a lobby, which was a boosting lobby with a few other people... after the game i checked onee code and it worked, on the account that you were ranking upp... then the other code i put on as well, which was the 2 codes that he sent to my account... after tallking to me, knowing it wasnt you. Nextly, he should have sent the psn to your own account, not my accountt which i have acces to wheneverr since your just providingg a service to rank up... not keep the account. You know that i was on the accountt from time to time playing on itt when you werentt on. i onlly logged on the account when youu were offlinee on it... so i dontt know why he sentt the codes after talkkinn to me... whennn like i said hee kneww it wasntt you, and mentioned nothing about your name on here... So i see it as sending you the account with the 2 psn cards that he sent to my pssn account, whicch is realisticc because those are the 2 codes that he sent. In a write up to all your responses saying you want 2 psn cards alone.. that isnt realisticc in the sense thatt if yoou dontt want the account that i offeredd bacck with the 2 cards on it... youu can sel it or givee it bacck to him.. thatss on you
02-05-2012, 01:27 AM #44
I havent talked to him since my mic is fuked up for a couple weeks and cannot afford a new one. and i just met him Barley 3 days ago did busniess with him hows he suppose to now my voice/?
02-05-2012, 01:29 AM #45
Killa
Banned
that has nothingg to do witth anythinn else, matt read the above everythinn that i saidd....
02-05-2012, 01:32 AM #46
That accually does have something to do with it because you stated " after talking to me knowing its you" that just proves that.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

and no i didnt know that you were on the account.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Also like matt said why would you redeem it if it wasnt for you and you didnt have use for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo