05-02-2017, 12:29 PM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: flex0r (psn: removed) and a2vb (psn: removed)
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): Not have
When did this happen: NFS - 13.08.2015, Fez and Teslagrad - November 2014, January 2015
How did you purchase: Qiwi Screenshots
How much: See Screenshits
Have you contacted the scammer?: They was blocked. Not have skype proof

13.08.2015: I pay 3250rub for 100% nfs most wanted ps3 to flexor shop

He quickly knocked the platinum, but with DLC the problems started. 1.5 years every week I was asking when you're done. He wrote soon soon soon. I organized the boost network trophies. In the end, he made a 96% and that was it. We have a lot of time talking and were friends. He helped my account. But deal not complete. Later I hid all my ps3 trophies because a2vb shop hacked me 2 games: FEZ and Teslagrad. I got a flag on psnp and decided to hide all the PS3 games.
I tried to offer to pay him in PlatServiceShop for NFS MW so they closed the deal, but he did not agree.

The events occurred long ago. I do not hope that you will support me. Just want to let you know about these people. All financial documents attached. Perhaps they will say that we first see this man. But my profile shows that it is not foreign to me people and they helped me with obtaining other trophies. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
05-06-2017, 12:48 AM #38
flex0r
Only Trophies
Originally posted by Insight View Post
HervoAsople you can't just do that. If anyone could do that, anyone could open a dispute and argue the person they opened the dispute with won't accept their ludicrous deal. Either agree on something between yourselves or I will end the dispute. You'd be getting more from the dispute if you accepted the deal rather than banning a user who was offering to resolve the situation.

How does 25% sound to you both?

Ok, 25% but no more.
05-06-2017, 05:26 AM #39
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
I pay for 100% trophies and get 96%
Clean up price 40$ in other shop, flex0r get easiest trophies and scam me 1.5 years

Back full money or pay for clean up to PlatServis shop

I don't understand what then arranged trades of 15% or 25%? The cleaning price of 40$, flexor now all games will be knock out easy trophies and give the customer 90% of customers will create debates. Flexor will return 15% and continue to deceive people?
Last edited by DEOSS77 ; 05-06-2017 at 05:39 AM.
05-06-2017, 06:23 PM #40
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
I pay for 100% trophies and get 96%
Clean up price 40$ in other shop, flex0r get easiest trophies and scam me 1.5 years

Back full money or pay for clean up to PlatServis shop

I don't understand what then arranged trades of 15% or 25%? The cleaning price of 40$, flexor now all games will be knock out easy trophies and give the customer 90% of customers will create debates. Flexor will return 15% and continue to deceive people?

No joke, but you are the first person who has had issues with Flex0r and his shop has been open for 3 years.
And do the math, I know all trophies aren't equivalent but paying $40 for 100%. You get 96%. What's left over? 4%. How can you expect 100% money back? You have 48 hours to decide or I'm just going to end the dispute.
05-07-2017, 04:01 AM #41
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
The price of the remaining 4% in PlatService store of 40$. 25% of the amount paid is 14$. I paid for 100%. Who will give me another 24$ to close the deal which I was deceived flex0r? The fact that he promised me 1.5 years to finish trophies that's fine and satisfied now show here? If you can instead of flexor to negotiate for 14$ with Platservis store so I got 100% would be great!
05-07-2017, 03:05 PM #42
The price of the remaining 4% in PlatService store of 40$. 25% of the amount paid is 14$. I paid for 100%. Who will give me another 24$ to close the deal which I was deceived flex0r? The fact that he promised me 1.5 years to finish trophies that's fine and satisfied now show here? If you can instead of flexor to negotiate for 14$ with Platservis store so I got 100% would be great!

Can you unhide your NFS MW trophies so I can see which is incomplete and determine what would be fair for the both of you.

Either way I don't really see it that fair to refund 100%.

This is all theoretical, but let's say you paid $100 to "Service 1" that offers 100% completion on a game. "Service 1" only managed to complete 95% which is outside of the deal, as a result a refund will be issued. "Service 2" says they can offer the remaining 5% for $150. You wouldn't expect "Service 1" to "refund" you $150, right?
It's up to each service to determine their own price.
Likewise if you paid for something that was on sale, then asked for a refund after the sale is no longer valid, you wouldn't expect a full price refund.
Or if let's say you purchased food, ate 96% of it and expect a 100% refund. Need more examples?

If you put that into your situation, then you should be able to see how that doesn't really make sense to compare it with the price of another service provider. You can't do that. Prices vary from place to place and time. It was Flex0r that offered his price for that particular service, doesn't mean it's worth that much everywhere else. You chose to purchase it, and now he's unable to complete it to the full extent he will offer a refund that is reasonable within the amount you paid and the part of the service he completed. You really need to just think about it.
Last edited by Insight ; 05-07-2017 at 03:23 PM.
05-07-2017, 03:19 PM #43
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite

Would be flexor a normal person would have agreed with Platservis for money or exchange plates. I have many times offered him to resolve the dispute peacefully. 1.5 years fed me lies always coming up with stupid excuses. Disgusting store. Why would he think when the admin will come and solve the dispute. Sure he now rolls on the floor laughing reading all this. Moreover, he offered to return 14$ instead of 40$. I am sure that he is happy to fool me and win the debate in their favor.
Last edited by DEOSS77 ; 05-07-2017 at 03:38 PM.
05-07-2017, 03:25 PM #44

Can you unhide them so I can actually see the trophies.
05-07-2017, 05:23 PM #45
flex0r
Only Trophies
That's really annoying for me, because i was offered 50% back to Hervo but he says nah, take it i don't need it after that he changed his mind like 3 times. So tomorrow he will say i wanna 200% or something.
He is trying to keep this topic alive day by day. And u never didn't give me any other offers instead just throw tons of shit in my skype about me and my shop. Liar!!!!
Last edited by flex0r ; 05-07-2017 at 05:29 PM.
05-08-2017, 09:27 AM #46
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
That's really annoying for me, because i was offered 50% back to Hervo but he says nah, take it i don't need it after that he changed his mind like 3 times. So tomorrow he will say i wanna 200% or something.
He is trying to keep this topic alive day by day. And u never didn't give me any other offers instead just throw tons of shit in my skype about me and my shop. Liar!!!!

We are here to discuss what you lied to me, the money is not returned and not executed the order. Your childish insults me on the drum. Of course I'm going to offend, you tricked me. Do you think I should sing deferamby you? You didn't do your job and behave like a child. It was you brought me under debate, feeding false promises 1.5 years. And also here is trying to spin. You're a disgrace to yourself and the team your store. All strictly do not recommend doing business with you. You beat 1 hour game for 15$. You generally insolent and do not feel the banks in the river.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo