05-02-2017, 12:29 PM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: flex0r (psn: removed) and a2vb (psn: removed)
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): Not have
When did this happen: NFS - 13.08.2015, Fez and Teslagrad - November 2014, January 2015
How did you purchase: Qiwi Screenshots
How much: See Screenshits
Have you contacted the scammer?: They was blocked. Not have skype proof

13.08.2015: I pay 3250rub for 100% nfs most wanted ps3 to flexor shop

He quickly knocked the platinum, but with DLC the problems started. 1.5 years every week I was asking when you're done. He wrote soon soon soon. I organized the boost network trophies. In the end, he made a 96% and that was it. We have a lot of time talking and were friends. He helped my account. But deal not complete. Later I hid all my ps3 trophies because a2vb shop hacked me 2 games: FEZ and Teslagrad. I got a flag on psnp and decided to hide all the PS3 games.
I tried to offer to pay him in PlatServiceShop for NFS MW so they closed the deal, but he did not agree.

The events occurred long ago. I do not hope that you will support me. Just want to let you know about these people. All financial documents attached. Perhaps they will say that we first see this man. But my profile shows that it is not foreign to me people and they helped me with obtaining other trophies. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
05-10-2017, 04:18 AM #56
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
That's funny but most of pages that's your messages.
I can proof any of my deals or my words instead u because u can't proof anything u just bla-bla talker. Most hypocrite person in this GALAXY. U don't have any respect because u can't do your business simple u want more movements about your person. Really man take this 15 or 25 and forget about me or my shop.

40$ or clean up Platservice shop.
05-12-2017, 09:49 AM #57
Kronos
Former Staff
That's funny but most of pages that's your messages.
I can proof any of my deals or my words instead u because u can't proof anything u just bla-bla talker. Most hypocrite person in this GALAXY. U don't have any respect because u can't do your business simple u want more movements about your person. Really man take this 15 or 25 and forget about me or my shop.

Originally posted by DEOSS77 View Post
40$ or clean up Platservice shop.

Update on this please.
05-12-2017, 10:08 AM #58
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Update on this please.

I see only 2 ways of solving the dispute: refund of$ 40 or flexor agrees to sweep with Platservis store, maybe he will do for 30, maybe 20 - it things, important for me to get 100% in my NFS for which I already paid for the flexor.
05-12-2017, 10:16 AM #59
flex0r
Only Trophies
Two ways to resolve this problem i'm back 15 or 25%. If he can't agree on this that mean nothing or what?
05-14-2017, 09:49 AM #60
Kronos
Former Staff
I see only 2 ways of solving the dispute: refund of$ 40 or flexor agrees to sweep with Platservis store, maybe he will do for 30, maybe 20 - it things, important for me to get 100% in my NFS for which I already paid for the flexor.

Two ways to resolve this problem i'm back 15 or 25%. If he can't agree on this that mean nothing or what?

Please agree on the 15% or 25%, or im just going to close this as its been to long and its just getting repetitive.
05-14-2017, 11:25 AM #61
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Please agree on the 15% or 25%, or im just going to close this as its been to long and its just getting repetitive.

Why do you support a man who cheated on me? At me is absolutely not fair. Wrote many pages as this character is 1.5 years, at least once a week and promised me to close the deal. I'm not going to agree to his terms.
05-18-2017, 12:30 AM #62
Kronos
Former Staff
Why do you support a man who cheated on me? At me is absolutely not fair. Wrote many pages as this character is 1.5 years, at least once a week and promised me to close the deal. I'm not going to agree to his terms.

No whats not fair is you getting a full refund even though you got most of your service completed. The 15% or 25% is fair. Please agree to one of these or im going to have to close this dispute anyway.
05-18-2017, 10:31 AM #63
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
No whats not fair is you getting a full refund even though you got most of your service completed. The 15% or 25% is fair. Please agree to one of these or im going to have to close this dispute anyway.

Agree with 25%.
Sent to [email][email protected][/email] Only Family and friend
What sanctions after this scam you are going to apply to this seller?
05-18-2017, 10:34 AM #64
Kronos
Former Staff

Agree with 25%.
Sent to [email][email protected][/email] Only Family and friend
What sanctions after this scam you are going to apply to this seller?

flex0r the OP has accepted the 25% offer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo