05-02-2017, 12:29 PM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: flex0r (psn: removed) and a2vb (psn: removed)
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Did you: Buy
Proof of contact (Screenshots): Not have
When did this happen: NFS - 13.08.2015, Fez and Teslagrad - November 2014, January 2015
How did you purchase: Qiwi Screenshots
How much: See Screenshits
Have you contacted the scammer?: They was blocked. Not have skype proof

13.08.2015: I pay 3250rub for 100% nfs most wanted ps3 to flexor shop

He quickly knocked the platinum, but with DLC the problems started. 1.5 years every week I was asking when you're done. He wrote soon soon soon. I organized the boost network trophies. In the end, he made a 96% and that was it. We have a lot of time talking and were friends. He helped my account. But deal not complete. Later I hid all my ps3 trophies because a2vb shop hacked me 2 games: FEZ and Teslagrad. I got a flag on psnp and decided to hide all the PS3 games.
I tried to offer to pay him in PlatServiceShop for NFS MW so they closed the deal, but he did not agree.

The events occurred long ago. I do not hope that you will support me. Just want to let you know about these people. All financial documents attached. Perhaps they will say that we first see this man. But my profile shows that it is not foreign to me people and they helped me with obtaining other trophies. Hope for your understanding. Thank you!
Last edited by Insight ; 05-04-2017 at 03:28 PM.
05-08-2017, 09:33 AM #47
flex0r
Only Trophies
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
We are here to discuss what you lied to me, the money is not returned and not executed the order. Your childish insults me on the drum. Of course I'm going to offend, you tricked me. Do you think I should sing deferamby you? You didn't do your job and behave like a child. It was you brought me under debate, feeding false promises 1.5 years. And also here is trying to spin. You're a disgrace to yourself and the team your store. All strictly do not recommend doing business with you. You beat 1 hour game for 15$. You generally insolent and do not feel the banks in the river.

It's not your deal what i did and what i'll do and my shop - my prices, so just shut up. First i never had NFS in my shop, u asked me about it right? I said i will try and my words were like need a lot of time and tries. Did u forget when u asked me about 20% of discount or another 100+ over games that i done for u. You most disgusting person on NGU really so take this 15 or 25 and go to hell.
05-08-2017, 09:38 AM #48
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
It's not your deal what i did and what i'll do and my shop - my prices, so just shut up. First i never had NFS in my shop, u asked me about it right? I said i will try and my words were like need a lot of time and tries. Did u forget when u asked me about 20% of discount or another 100+ over games that i done for u. You most disgusting person on NGU really so take this 15 or 25 and go to hell.

Relax and do not disgrace here. Think how to solve your question. What are you crying here like a little kid? Already 5 pages and from you any reasonable proposal. Only empty words.
05-08-2017, 09:45 AM #49
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by flex0r View Post

Blame everything on the administrator laughs and sits near the screen, applaud standing. Just well done! As if you did not concern me, I am always responsible for my words. When people pay me 100%, they get 100%. And not like you 96% and 1.5 years lie to me to get out. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions and not shift the decision of the administrator.
05-08-2017, 10:35 AM #50
flex0r
Only Trophies
Lol, are u serious? I can't understand anything from your converstations can u stop using translator thing and just say with simple words?
Your main problem that u are trying to teach how do to things but u can't do it by yourself.
Last edited by flex0r ; 05-08-2017 at 10:37 AM.
05-08-2017, 10:38 AM #51
Kronos
Former Staff
Blame everything on the administrator laughs and sits near the screen, applaud standing. Just well done! As if you did not concern me, I am always responsible for my words. When people pay me 100%, they get 100%. And not like you 96% and 1.5 years lie to me to get out. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions and not shift the decision of the administrator.

Agree on the 15% or 25% deal already please.
05-08-2017, 11:06 AM #52
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Agree on the 15% or 25% deal already please.

Cleanup price 40$. Text to PlatService or DarkPnatom shop for confirm. I not want loose money.
05-08-2017, 11:07 AM #53
Kronos
Former Staff
Cleanup price 40$. Text to PlatService or DarkPnatom shop for confirm. I not want loose money.

by getting someone else to do your work, your already loosing money.
05-08-2017, 02:06 PM #54
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
by getting someone else to do your work, your already loosing money.

flexor did not do his job he needs to fix it. My account I will not give him again. He must pay in a shop whom I can trust. This debate will be closed. I get my 100%. And you have to punish him because he lied to me. So it will be fair.

I do slightly understand what we're discussing for 6 pages. He deceived me and did not do their job. He did the most problematic trophies in the game, tricked me 1.5 years. How can there be talk. Why are you trying to persuade me to pay again for what I already paid 100%? That's his problem, he is guilty!
05-08-2017, 03:19 PM #55
flex0r
Only Trophies
That's funny but most of pages that's your messages.
I can proof any of my deals or my words instead u because u can't proof anything u just bla-bla talker. Most hypocrite person in this GALAXY. U don't have any respect because u can't do your business simple u want more movements about your person. Really man take this 15 or 25 and forget about me or my shop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo