05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
06-01-2013, 03:17 AM #56
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by 847 View Post
Lol though you were going to figure it out

I probably could, I just don't wanna waste my time. I'll just wait until you release it
:P
06-01-2013, 03:25 AM #57
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
I probably could, I just don't wanna waste my time. I'll just wait until you release it
:P

Lulz.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jamsha View Post
Looks nice

thanks
06-01-2013, 08:09 AM #58
For me, this cfg is the best of all cfg Smile

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

hi
Please add the download link :p
06-01-2013, 08:59 AM #59
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by remail033 View Post
For me, this cfg is the best of all cfg Smile

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

hi
Please add the download link :p

its stealth i think its the best one and read the thread its still not finished
06-01-2013, 10:47 AM #60
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Cool, it worked! But I would of liked it better if it was like MW2 CFG Menus, having the menu on the side of the screen. It was difficult for me to play public matches :blank:
06-01-2013, 10:52 AM #61
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by alan69xD
Cool, it worked! But I would of liked it better if it was like MW2 CFG Menus, having the menu on the side of the screen. It was difficult for me to play public matches :blank:

this menu dont bring up killfeed and stuff its very stable
06-01-2013, 02:26 PM #62
KadenxC28
Little One
Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits

Lulz I figured it out! you basically released it in your previous thread about coding, which is why you asked for it to be deleted. Luckily, some people quoted the original thread Smile

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits

I've also got it in the killfeed instead of the center Smile
06-01-2013, 05:46 PM #63
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
Lulz I figured it out! you basically released it in your previous thread about coding, which is why you asked for it to be deleted. Luckily, some people quoted the original thread Smile

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I've also got it in the killfeed instead of the center Smile

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24855[/ATTACH]
06-01-2013, 08:44 PM #64
SeanVII
Little One
Sick man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo