05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
06-01-2013, 10:19 PM #65
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
Lulz I figured it out! you basically released it in your previous thread about coding, which is why you asked for it to be deleted. Luckily, some people quoted the original thread Smile

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I've also got it in the killfeed instead of the center Smile

LOL i thought you wouldent found out but cool

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24855[/ATTACH]

you still need to give credit cause i found that dvar and you still need to wait till i release mine
06-01-2013, 10:30 PM #66
KadenxC28
Little One
Originally posted by 847 View Post
LOL i thought you wouldent found out but cool

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

you still need to give credit cause i found that dvar and you still need to wait till i release mine

Yeah I'll wait to release lol but I wasn't even trying to to it, I just came upon that thread and saw the /"+ part an remembered and it just clicked. But can you help me with the rest? I can only get a few lines to show up. So far I'm only using the dears from that thread and one other
06-01-2013, 10:57 PM #67
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Yeah I'll wait to release lol but I wasn't even trying to to it, I just came upon that thread and saw the /"+ part an remembered and it just clicked. But can you help me with the rest? I can only get a few lines to show up. So far I'm only using the dears from that thread and one other

yeaa ill help you you need these codes to make it 12 lines

con_gameMsgWindow0FadeInTime "0"
con_gameMsgWindow0ScrollTime "0"
con_gameMsgWindow0FadeOutTime "999"
con_gameMsgWindow0LineCount "9"
con_gameMsgWindow0MsgTime "999"

but you still need to make it work for non host otherwise no one is going to use your menu and if you go online your going to see all these words come up and your not going to be able to use your menu cause the words spams and dont stop, i have that dvar but not going to give it out xD
06-01-2013, 11:02 PM #68
KadenxC28
Little One
Hmmm okay thanks
06-01-2013, 11:10 PM #69
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Hmmm okay thanks

i think you should wait cause the only way you can use your menu is if you play private match cause you need a special dvar to make your menu non host
06-01-2013, 11:48 PM #70
Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

LOL this game cant get any worse no one plays anymore anyways maybe 30 people max online at times hacks ruined this game bad just like cod4
06-01-2013, 11:52 PM #71
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
LOL this game cant get any worse no one plays anymore anyways maybe 30 people max online at times hacks ruined this game bad just like cod4

its better then little 12 year old fags on mw2 telling real modders "cfg users" or "infection fags"
06-02-2013, 12:13 AM #72
KadenxC28
Little One
i think you should wait cause the only way you can use your menu is if you play private match cause you need a special dvar to make your menu non host

Eh I'll try to find it Winky Winky
06-02-2013, 12:16 AM #73
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Eh I'll try to find it Winky Winky

is this you? You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo