01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM #677
ceazar3o6
Do a barrel roll!
Ok, I want to buy. But all these comments saying he dont update it. Where Tf is the buy link? How do you even buy it?
04-08-2015, 03:58 PM #678
Originally posted by CEAZAR3o6 View Post
Ok, I want to buy. But all these comments saying he dont update it. Where Tf is the buy link? How do you even buy it?

He still update.
04-08-2015, 04:10 PM #679
Originally posted by cant
he is not even planning on updateing it he private messaged me and told me sorry guys

wrong he is very good at updating it
04-08-2015, 09:53 PM #680
Tysons
Keeper
no this guy is hard to do business with trust me alot of people have said the same when i talk to them about this guy almost like he really dont care if u buy it or not then one guy i found who actually managed to buy it had major problems to the point of asking for a refund it was not working at all only to be told WE DONT DO REFUNDS wow thats a good way to expand your business isnt it.
04-08-2015, 09:56 PM #681
Tysons
Keeper
dont bother i have msgd him over a whole week period with about 5 two word responses he cba with his customers go buy from someone else shame really cos his looks the best by far
04-08-2015, 11:57 PM #682
and u wonder why people crack it.... Cant get no dam customer service

The following user thanked theyodadude for this useful post:

Crobanator
04-09-2015, 01:08 AM #683
can i pay?
04-09-2015, 03:20 AM #684
iDon
I’m too L33T
whats up with this out of memory 5?
04-09-2015, 04:56 AM #685
Originally posted by Tysons View Post
no this guy is hard to do business with trust me alot of people have said the same when i talk to them about this guy almost like he really dont care if u buy it or not then one guy i found who actually managed to buy it had major problems to the point of asking for a refund it was not working at all only to be told WE DONT DO REFUNDS wow thats a good way to expand your business isnt it.

Originally posted by Tysons View Post
dont bother i have msgd him over a whole week period with about 5 two word responses he cba with his customers go buy from someone else shame really cos his looks the best by far

U are full wrong, last update was 1 day ago. Version 4.99... The Problem is to many guys Spam him on skype...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo