01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
04-10-2015, 07:36 AM #695
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
Last update few hour ago Smile i dont know whats your Problem... He still update added new things and more.

Wat he added
04-10-2015, 07:44 AM #696
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Wat he added

curved bullets working now

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

TrillBrown
04-10-2015, 08:53 AM #697
JimmysModz-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xX View Post
whats up with this out of memory 5?

Really?? I'm having the same error I had to make a new account because of it :( but if you find out how to fix it please quote me and let me know Happy
04-10-2015, 10:24 AM #698
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
curved bullets working now
How does it work tho
04-10-2015, 10:45 AM #699
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
How does it work tho

Just look new Video from osm u will see what i mean Smile

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

TrillBrown
04-10-2015, 11:00 AM #700
This was ported from the Xbox scene. You did 0 research in creating anything you're trying to sell. It is released on Xbox, yet you're trying to make money of a community who is clearly only on PS3 since the online is free...you could have at least credited the Xbox scene for it, instead of taking credit and trying to sell it. This goes for DEXModder too, infact no one in this entire scene has even done it...
04-10-2015, 04:33 PM #701
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
This was ported from the Xbox scene. You did 0 research in creating anything you're trying to sell. It is released on Xbox, yet you're trying to make money of a community who is clearly only on PS3 since the online is free...you could have at least credited the Xbox scene for it, instead of taking credit and trying to sell it. This goes for DEXModder too, infact no one in this entire scene has even done it...

oh ya man xbox did all the work because you know reversing structures is sooooo hard to do I couldn't have done it my self.
04-10-2015, 07:24 PM #702
Wanna buy bo2 menu tried contacting you on skype
04-10-2015, 07:53 PM #703
trying to buy please contact me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo