01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
04-09-2015, 05:12 AM #686
Silver_SR71
I am error
Looks good, great job! Wonder when advanced warfare will have force host. Can it? Little new to aw modding I am used to bo2.
04-09-2015, 06:09 AM #687
Originally posted by SR71 View Post
Looks good, great job! Wonder when advanced warfare will have force host. Can it? Little new to aw modding I am used to bo2.

Aw does have force host. Check out promises eboot builder under modding tools. It should be stickied. Smile
04-09-2015, 11:06 AM #688
Tysons
Keeper
you are wrong you never seen the conversation on skype did you and you never spoke to the guy who was refused a refund did you no. regarding the update well we need the bloody tool first and like i said his business skills are lacking in regards to customer service but its all good and if you actually got off his nuts and read what i said i didnt mention an update
04-09-2015, 06:31 PM #689
Crobanator
I am error
Yeah I am glad everyone agrees that this OLDSKOOLMODZ is a complete ****. he is VERY happy to reply when he knows you want to PAY him. yet when you get a problem he tells you its your end not the menu. FUCK YOU .

he is lucky he is not in the same country as me.

Every other programmer on this site who takes payments for there menu/tool has been more than happy to help me with problems with there product.

HE SHOULD BE BANNED AND THIS SHIT SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF HERE.
04-09-2015, 06:43 PM #690
Raivis25
Do a barrel roll!
me 2 bro got banned its not nice im pay 2
04-09-2015, 06:44 PM #691
Raivis25
Do a barrel roll!
It makes no sense to pay!
04-10-2015, 03:33 AM #692
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
U are full wrong, last update was 1 day ago. Version 4.99... The Problem is to many guys Spam him on skype...

how can I get the update? I always when I press play online I get restarted back to main menu with out of memory 5 error.
04-10-2015, 05:45 AM #693
Originally posted by xX View Post
how can I get the update? I always when I press play online I get restarted back to main menu with out of memory 5 error.

New version is 4,99 beta...
04-10-2015, 05:48 AM #694
Originally posted by Tysons View Post
you are wrong you never seen the conversation on skype did you and you never spoke to the guy who was refused a refund did you no. regarding the update well we need the bloody tool first and like i said his business skills are lacking in regards to customer service but its all good and if you actually got off his nuts and read what i said i didnt mention an update

Last update few hour ago Smile i dont know whats your Problem... He still update added new things and more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo