03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
03-31-2016, 10:56 PM #11
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by toobanoob View Post
If you cant play online with your method then who the fuck cares

Lmao so cruel
03-31-2016, 11:02 PM #12
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

I have a eboot builder with antiban in a Eboot.Elf and a 1.20 non host aimbot .sprx I was planning on releasing it but Aw is dead
03-31-2016, 11:29 PM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
I have a eboot builder with antiban in a Eboot.Elf and a 1.20 non host aimbot .sprx I was planning on releasing it but Aw is dead

It actually work? Yeah it's dead, so idek if it's worth it. That's why I'm asking for feedback!
04-01-2016, 07:36 AM #14

Hi please could u release the non host aimbot..would really appreciate it
04-01-2016, 08:25 AM #15
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

Honestly i don't play it because of the ban rate, Would be a nice release :P

The following user thanked Jiggy for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
04-01-2016, 01:00 PM #16
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Jigsaw
Honestly i don't play it because of the ban rate, Would be a nice release :P

Like I said you can't play online, only for recoveries.
04-01-2016, 09:29 PM #17

Please man if your antiban work release it, i don't like bo3 and i need antiban working method for AW
04-02-2016, 12:18 AM #18
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer

Great idea but how come tools like 1austin112 aw + all cod tool has a really good antiban that works without an eboot and no one else can create a free version I get that everyone wants to make money but $15 is a bit expensive for guys that actually purchased the game 65 plus bought the dlc's season pass at 50 and now want to mod and get banned for free hook the community up with a free tool that would be dope
04-02-2016, 05:31 AM #19
LAGAWAY47
Do a barrel roll!
Please don't release but that is up to you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo