03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
04-14-2016, 04:56 AM #56
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I'm not allowed to sell it on site, pm me or Skype me.

Your Skype?
04-14-2016, 12:55 PM #57
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
Your Skype?

Same as my username
04-14-2016, 12:57 PM #58
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Same as my username

I sent request, my same as Ngu aswell.
Smile
04-15-2016, 03:42 PM #59
Klots
COD Recovery
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

Its been 15 days since this thread was posted, how many people do you need to receive "feedback". You could have added a poll.
Also, i think there's already a bypass method, by disabling all cfw syscalls, and modding your account without mods, and you are able to mod stats, i have done this multiple times for selling recoveries and not one of my customers have been reset or banned.
04-16-2016, 06:44 PM #60
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
This Thread needs to be closed all he's trying to do is make money if you guys really want some type of anti ban I would go with the FMT not no bullshit method
04-17-2016, 08:52 AM #61
Wu.
Brute
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
This Thread needs to be closed all he's trying to do is make money if you guys really want some type of anti ban I would go with the FMT not no bullshit method

Please link it.
04-17-2016, 02:22 PM #62

This. If you're going to post it, then post it. If you'e going to keep it for yourself or sell it do whichever. Obviously you know what you're going to do, you're just trying to give everyone a heads up as to what my come for sell. FMT <
04-18-2016, 02:59 PM #63
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by xiiouc View Post
This. If you're going to post it, then post it. If you'e going to keep it for yourself or sell it do whichever. Obviously you know what you're going to do, you're just trying to give everyone a heads up as to what my come for sell. FMT <

I'm not actually, I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Is it a crime to have a thread like this? Don't be upset because I'm not rushing to share.
Last edited by Insight ; 04-18-2016 at 03:09 PM.
04-18-2016, 04:43 PM #64
Klots
COD Recovery
I'm not actually, I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Is it a crime to have a thread like this? Don't be upset because I'm not rushing to share.

Okay, here my feedback on this matter - my thoughts on whether to release 'the method' or not.

The best option is to buy a safelock, not a regular safelock oh no no, but a 100-ton adamantium door 4x4 interconnected, and store the method in there. Then make sure the door can only be opened from within the safe, that way you can tighten the security.

Then, you go to egypt, break into the great pyramid, steal the lamp, - rub the lamp, by this time - a genie would have appeared, then you make wish, make sure say exactly this - "i wish to erase all memory of any anti-ban in any shape of form from this world".

Then you can head back to the safe, and lock the door from the inside so it can never be opened. Then you will live happily ever after with yourself and your "anti-ban method".
Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Klots for this useful post:

Ce4L, Dog88Christian

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo