03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
04-02-2016, 09:15 AM #20
There is an antiban eboot out there but you have to make it yourself - only thing that flags it up is the unlock all and setting your stats - with no host mods works flawlessly
04-02-2016, 04:39 PM #21
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by PL View Post
There is an antiban eboot out there but you have to make it yourself - only thing that flags it up is the unlock all and setting your stats - with no host mods works flawlessly

What do mean make it yourself like using the hxd to fix offsets or just decrypt a self and make it a eboot.bin if you have a link share it with me pm please
04-02-2016, 05:34 PM #22
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

Of course it is common sense to share the exploitation as did the PS3 developers and still new programs are being released and shared in the public forums now.
It wouldnt matter if the exploit for ban bypass/anti-ban being released after newer games are released so its best to release it now and let users have their share of "fun".
Its not treasure, its provides an advantage for gamers in general to enjoy gaming in their own way. There is no need for any opinion.

By releasing this exploit you would be doing gamers a favour, rather than hold back and make profit - people will thank you for it.
04-02-2016, 05:59 PM #23
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Of course it is common sense to share the exploitation as did the PS3 developers and still new programs are being released and shared in the public forums now.
It wouldnt matter if the exploit for ban bypass/anti-ban being released after newer games are released so its best to release it now and let users have their share of "fun".
Its not treasure, its provides an advantage for gamers in general to enjoy gaming in their own way. There is no need for any opinion.

By releasing this exploit you would be doing gamers a favour, rather than hold back and make profit - people will thank you for it.

Yes but how often is it that I make profit out of something? There are hundreds of tools and menus out on the site for sale, I took days trying to find a way around it and when I did well I wanted to keep it private. But now I'm in the need of money, so I'm trying to sell it. The purchaser can do whatever they want to do with it.
04-02-2016, 06:05 PM #24
Klots
COD Recovery
Yes but how often is it that I make profit out of something? There are hundreds of tools and menus out on the site for sale, I took days trying to find a way around it and when I did well I wanted to keep it private. But now I'm in the need of money, so I'm trying to sell it. The purchaser can do whatever they want to do with it.

Like any ethical man, you work to make money with good heart.
These are just codes, whatever the method may be, it gives gamers opportunity to enjoy the game the way they like it.
I dont know how else to put it, but its a thieving way to accumulate money from children who force their parents to pay for those "tools".
As i said before, you would be doing the gamers a favour.
Those who you help will praise you for your actions. Thats all bro. Good luck with your decision. Smile
04-02-2016, 06:12 PM #25
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Like any ethical man, you work to make money with good heart.
These are just codes, whatever the method may be, it gives gamers opportunity to enjoy the game the way they like it.
I dont know how else to put it, but its a thieving way to accumulate money from children who force their parents to pay for those "tools".
As i said before, you would be doing the gamers a favour.
Those who you help will praise you for your actions. Thats all bro. Good luck with your decision. Smile

Modding always has a price, whether it's the jailbreak itself, CID, or tools. Plus, not every modder is a child. Most that I've met are old enough to understand how it works, but buying them is always their choice. I understand what you're saying, so that's why I'm asking for some feedback. Not sure what I"m going to do, but thanks for your feedback!
04-02-2016, 06:21 PM #26
Klots
COD Recovery
Modding always has a price, whether it's the jailbreak itself, CID, or tools. Plus, not every modder is a child. Most that I've met are old enough to understand how it works, but buying them is always their choice. I understand what you're saying, so that's why I'm asking for some feedback. Not sure what I"m going to do, but thanks for your feedback!

Its become a natural tradition on this site to put any price on anything that they feel they should.
If you look on those secretive forums, you will see many "free" exploits, such as sprx/rtm tools etc. They embrace free things for everybody - sharing is caring after all hehe.
Why wait right?

GeoHot the first to release the jailbreak for the iPhone then the PS3 - the origin of the PS3 scene, did he ask for any money in return? no, of course not.
And he was praised by everybody, which is the reason he was saved by the public for getting sued is some cases. Now he is building a self-driving car in his garage, go figure.

Dont be like the rest, be different and stand out.
04-02-2016, 07:04 PM #27
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Its become a natural tradition on this site to put any price on anything that they feel they should.
If you look on those secretive forums, you will see many "free" exploits, such as sprx/rtm tools etc. They embrace free things for everybody - sharing is caring after all hehe.
Why wait right?

GeoHot the first to release the jailbreak for the iPhone then the PS3 - the origin of the PS3 scene, did he ask for any money in return? no, of course not.
And he was praised by everybody, which is the reason he was saved by the public for getting sued is some cases. Now he is building a self-driving car in his garage, go figure.

Dont be like the rest, be different and stand out.

I know of Geohot (George Hotz), he also worked with FB and Google at one point. But it's not about me standing out, just trying to get some money lol cause I'm in need. Not cause I'm greedy,
04-02-2016, 07:12 PM #28
Klots
COD Recovery
I know of Geohot (George Hotz), he also worked with FB and Google at one point. But it's not about me standing out, just trying to get some money lol cause I'm in need. Not cause I'm greedy,

My remedy to get money when im need, is to work and receive ethical money.

Whatever you choose, good luck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo