02-27-2015, 12:22 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So this is it, my last and final Black Ops 2 GSC Menu Release. This menu is really pushing the limits of what this game can do and i'll explain why down below. EnjoyEnzo

Information

[*=center]No overflow

[*=center]Menu can be used even while dead

[*=center]Lots of updated features since Dynamic v1, there's too many to count.

[*=center]Extremely Stable

[*=center]Bugs? There are none.

IMPORTANT
Inside the folder you will see a "Source" folder and a "Compiled" folder. Inside "compiled" inject the "maps" folder using gsc studio for fast injecting. If your more advanced and like to edit things inside the source, inject the source folder.

You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:

Source Code
Shark
Sygnus for lots of help
FeverDEX
YouViolateMe for small help with the base
CraigsChrist
Dtx12
TheFallen
Jwm614
Jakes625
Elite Mossy
DerekTrotter
JaRniboi for his v15
GT-Killer
Loz
codybenti
Reflex Modz
oCmKs_4_LiFe
Exelo for ESP code
Atsy
itsLollo1000
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 11-10-2015 at 03:19 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ItzSparkBoii, 0zersub, alex-_-123, allant, AutoModder, Bigmoneyhustlin, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, ccgmod, CodJumper:, dazemerson1972, dolby1, EatOreos, elvisaaron, Exlite, Gay For Satan, Humble, iDEXModzYT, iDontRte, iiioM, ILuVGamin, Im_YouViolateMe, ImPiffHD, Insult, iRnZ, Dzre-, Loz, basshead4ever, ModyHacker, NintendoMw, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe, OpenlyLegit, PS3 ITA DEX <3, Psycedelic, Rabbimods, Rezqaazify, Script Kiddie, sissi92, Skonafid, Stunz, SyGnUs, Synergy, TheLastHelmet, TribalModz, V--JR7, V3non, vincom, Voltron181, Vondy Supreme, xBlackModder, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XuPz_MoDz, ZackFairFF7X, zshred, Zrathex
03-03-2015, 04:26 AM #74
Gurvier_Singh
Bounty hunter
I have never had a freezing issue even with the last update. It is a very stable mod menu but it must be said that you should not over abuse it as for any other mod menu.
03-03-2015, 07:20 AM #75
I actually like your new menu base, looks gd, will definitely be testing this out soon. btw, I never had much problems with your older version's.
03-03-2015, 10:59 AM #76
EternalHabit
Former Staff
big update today, after i do some testing
03-03-2015, 11:10 AM #77
You should do that when you give someone for example admin they don't die before they get menu access and also if you give someone admin in snd it stays the whole game for them so you don't always have to give the menu for them each round...
03-03-2015, 11:17 AM #78
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by WhosFeit View Post
You should do that when you give someone for example admin they don't die before they get menu access and also if you give someone admin in snd it stays the whole game for them so you don't always have to give the menu for them each round...

they dont die with this menu lol. and its impossible to do that for snd. would be cool though
03-03-2015, 01:04 PM #79
PC works which button activates?
03-03-2015, 01:40 PM #80
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Still freezes about 15 seconds into an online match...
03-03-2015, 10:18 PM #81
EternalHabit
Former Staff
updated
03-03-2015, 10:50 PM #82
Teach me to use on Steam please PC?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo