Post: [RELEASE] Project Iconic Zombie GSC Menu with all client stats and much more!
10-20-2015, 11:46 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my unfinished menu, as further development was not possible due to system capabilities. I am not going to edit this menu further, except to fix issues.

A known bug is in the Persistant Upgrades function, to which i have no solution other than to not use it. This issue is not universal, so for some it may work.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad to be able to create a menu that the community can enjoy! Keep an eye out for my new game mode ill be releasing in the next month or so too.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by anthonything ; 01-19-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Added GSC Options & Acknowledged Bug

The following 31 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Al Rashed, BoatyMcBoatFace, BulletProof3160, Dark-_-Modz, DoraTheKiller97, EvilDevilReX, FallenMods, FRINZ, Full-Evil, gary365, goebbels, Guilty_MOrz, H-A-X-O, Hunter926, iDecipher, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MCabCon, McRaidArc, MrSynful, notoriousCFW, Patrick, star2000, swizzling, trilispy, Vote, WeHostModdedXP, willy_mada, xexDELL, xxIOxx

The following 3 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe
08-25-2017, 08:34 AM #92
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by AllanMichael View Post
I see the potential of this mod menu. But I have a few questions. Is there a .zip file so I can download it on my computer? And if there is on, How do I access the links to the .zip file download? And then does the mod menu work on other zombie maps and multiplayer? Love to hear back from you soon.

It's only for zombies. And it has 3 download links... choose one and download

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

anthonything
08-28-2017, 08:49 PM #93
hey, maybe SRC? so i can edit at my own!
08-28-2017, 10:42 PM #94
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by marcocorriero View Post
hey, maybe SRC? so i can edit at my own!

Source is released for this menu, and it is also released for version 1.5. The latest version, V3, will not have source released for it.
08-31-2017, 01:34 PM #95
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
Source is released for this menu, and it is also released for version 1.5. The latest version, V3, will not have source released for it.

Hey, is there going to be a new version of Project Iconic in the future? @DamnMagician
08-31-2017, 04:53 PM #96
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Bigtuber View Post
Hey, is there going to be a new version of Project Iconic in the future? @DamnMagician

Final version of the menu as far as I plan is V3.

V3 allows you to expand the menu with a configuration file by adding your own options/hud, etc. You can even access the menu structure its self so if you wanted to change the drawing and stuff you can.

Im not actively developing for CoD anymore.
08-31-2017, 04:55 PM #97
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
Final version of the menu as far as I plan is V3.

V3 allows you to expand the menu with a configuration file by adding your own options/hud, etc. You can even access the menu structure its self so if you wanted to change the drawing and stuff you can.

Im not actively developing for CoD anymore.

Should make menu for BO Declassified Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

anthonything
10-26-2017, 03:44 AM #98
Mmkk8iju
11-01-2017, 03:53 PM #99
WiZiK
Haxor!
good work

The following user thanked WiZiK for this useful post:

anthonything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.