Post: [RELEASE] Project Iconic Zombie GSC Menu with all client stats and much more!
10-20-2015, 11:46 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my unfinished menu, as further development was not possible due to system capabilities. I am not going to edit this menu further, except to fix issues.

A known bug is in the Persistant Upgrades function, to which i have no solution other than to not use it. This issue is not universal, so for some it may work.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad to be able to create a menu that the community can enjoy! Keep an eye out for my new game mode ill be releasing in the next month or so too.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by anthonything ; 01-19-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Added GSC Options & Acknowledged Bug

The following 31 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Al Rashed, BoatyMcBoatFace, BulletProof3160, Dark-_-Modz, DoraTheKiller97, EvilDevilReX, FallenMods, FRINZ, Full-Evil, gary365, goebbels, Guilty_MOrz, H-A-X-O, Hunter926, iDecipher, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MCabCon, McRaidArc, MrSynful, notoriousCFW, Patrick, star2000, swizzling, trilispy, Vote, WeHostModdedXP, willy_mada, xexDELL, xxIOxx

The following 3 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe
01-13-2016, 01:41 AM #65
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
This is my unfinished menu, as further development was not possible due to system capabilities. I am not going to edit this menu further, except to fix issues.
(Note: Fixed the double easter egg UI Error from give shotguns. You may now play in safety :P. To fix old accounts, delete edat3 from your game, start a match, give yourself shotguns, then reinstall the fix for the dlc and it will be fixed)

(No virus scan, its just a GSCR )

The UI error freeze happened to me yesterday. I fixed my account but it still happens. Can you take another look at it if yo havent done so already?
01-13-2016, 01:54 AM #66
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xPurpBoyyx View Post
The UI error freeze happened to me yesterday. I fixed my account but it still happens. Can you take another look at it if yo havent done so already?

Im not sure why. The issue was a buried easter egg stack, which should have been fixed with the source. Ill look at it in a bit. Not sure why though
01-13-2016, 01:58 AM #67
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Im not sure why. The issue was a buried easter egg stack, which should have been fixed with the source. Ill look at it in a bit. Not sure why though

I reinstalled my dlc fix after doing the steps to fix the error and I froze as soon as I tried to go into a lobby from the party screen. I'm going to just delete the Buried edat.
01-15-2016, 09:03 PM #68
Hey man, i was using it and its great! is there anyway you can make just the GSC file? because i wanted to use the sprx injector and the GSCR doesnt work with it. Btw i love this menu!Happy

The following user thanked ayeeitsadrian for this useful post:

anthonything
01-15-2016, 11:41 PM #69
gontho
Haxor!
Hey Anthony, I´d love to use your menu but unfortunately I use the GSC Injector from inside the game, and I am afraid it doesnt support GSCR. Is there any way I can use your menu without having to inject it from a PC? My PS3 cannot be connected to the internet for some reasons so I am stuck with offline mods, and this menu looks amazing :(
01-19-2016, 12:36 PM #70
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by gontho View Post
Hey Anthony, I´d love to use your menu but unfortunately I use the GSC Injector from inside the game, and I am afraid it doesnt support GSCR. Is there any way I can use your menu without having to inject it from a PC? My PS3 cannot be connected to the internet for some reasons so I am stuck with offline mods, and this menu looks amazing :(

I can compile a GSC file and add it to the list.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

gontho
01-19-2016, 01:57 PM #71
gontho
Haxor!
I can compile a GSC file and add it to the list.

Wow, that would be awesome!
01-19-2016, 02:35 PM #72
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by gontho View Post
Wow, that would be awesome!

Added Console GSC and PC GSC to the downloads.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

gontho
01-19-2016, 03:36 PM #73
love the menu man good work

The following user thanked EvilDevilReX for this useful post:

anthonything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo