Post: [RELEASE] Project Iconic Zombie GSC Menu with all client stats and much more!
10-20-2015, 11:46 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my unfinished menu, as further development was not possible due to system capabilities. I am not going to edit this menu further, except to fix issues.

A known bug is in the Persistant Upgrades function, to which i have no solution other than to not use it. This issue is not universal, so for some it may work.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad to be able to create a menu that the community can enjoy! Keep an eye out for my new game mode ill be releasing in the next month or so too.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by anthonything ; 01-19-2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Added GSC Options & Acknowledged Bug

The following 31 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Al Rashed, BoatyMcBoatFace, BulletProof3160, Dark-_-Modz, DoraTheKiller97, EvilDevilReX, FallenMods, FRINZ, Full-Evil, gary365, goebbels, Guilty_MOrz, H-A-X-O, Hunter926, iDecipher, itsSorrow, JustFuSiOn, MCabCon, McRaidArc, MrSynful, notoriousCFW, Patrick, star2000, swizzling, trilispy, Vote, WeHostModdedXP, willy_mada, xexDELL, xxIOxx

The following 3 users groaned at anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS, John, oCmKs_4_LiFe
01-20-2016, 10:05 PM #74
gontho
Haxor!
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Added Console GSC and PC GSC to the downloads.

The menu is awesome, thanks!

The following user thanked gontho for this useful post:

anthonything
01-21-2016, 08:55 AM #75
Bug:
If you Change your Name in Lobby and the Game starts, you freeze in Loading Screen.
Even if you change your name back in Time.
This has been happening since first release.
Just to let some People know.
01-21-2016, 10:21 PM #76
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by McRaidArc View Post
Bug:
If you Change your Name in Lobby and the Game starts, you freeze in Loading Screen.
Even if you change your name back in Time.
This has been happening since first release.
Just to let some People know.

Sounds like a personal problem man. I have never had that issue with the menu and i developed it :P
01-22-2016, 04:05 AM #77
notoriousCFW
Little One
Sounds like a personal problem man. I have never had that issue with the menu and i developed it :P

Ive never had that issue that @McRaidArc has either, @anthonything you updated the gscr as well to add options and bug fix?
01-22-2016, 06:00 AM #78
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by notoriousCFW View Post
Ive never had that issue that @McRaidArc has either, @anthonything you updated the gscr as well to add options and bug fix?

No options were added, nor bugs fixed other than the UI freeze. Updated the downloads for PC and sprx users.
01-22-2016, 11:34 AM #79
max60140
Pokemon Trainer
Add unlock all trophy (all players) and Insta kill permanent. pls
01-22-2016, 02:34 PM #80
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by max60140 View Post
Add unlock all trophy (all players) and Insta kill permanent. pls

Trophies freeze you, and instakill i didnt really think was necessary.
01-22-2016, 03:01 PM #81
max60140
Pokemon Trainer
unlock trophy does not freez on the menu Loz zombie and instakill for big round
01-29-2016, 12:18 AM #82
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
This is my unfinished menu, as further development was not possible due to system capabilities. I am not going to edit this menu further, except to fix issues.

A known bug is in the Persistant Upgrades function, to which i have no solution other than to not use it. This issue is not universal, so for some it may work.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad to be able to create a menu that the community can enjoy! Keep an eye out for my new game mode ill be releasing in the next month or so too.

i tried this menu out and i must say its a amazing menu. it has alot of never before seen scriptsSmile realy nice mnu

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

anthonything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo