01-16-2011, 04:01 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVe6u-8aQk]YouTube - Cod4 Mod Menu Patch Preview by oX-matto-Xo[/ame]

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 01-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

.Joee, .NINK., $oulja, 890popbox, Adam West, Adamâ„¢, Alfa, angel_of_deth, aTHIRSTYfish, bad_carma, Bang Tidy, blmm, Boxxxxyyy, Correy, CristinaRawr, Dennfoxjames, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eaglechamp, eddydiep, ExceptionHell, Fail, FM|T xR3PMz, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, Galbiy, gamekilla, GenHelghast, iDioxide34, IL--U--IK--IE, imsokool, Bichote, JamieDev, Joey Essex, JordyCDS, jtmorgan1, kkid423, lawford, Lito, LOL CAT, LordxReaper, lovebros, millapepe, Mr. Wood, MrBelfast, NGU_MVRz, oAnXieTy, Out_Law_Gam3r, Pack, PatriotsFan342, Pewp, Pho, Pixie Lott, Quzit, S3gant, sam2748, Shieldsy, snipeshow_101, soebred, SolidSnake77, TheGodZeus, TMAN242, TONEY777, Tupac17, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Unonymous, VizaaR, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, xkillakalli241, xMilotic-, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xStefan, xzxero, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-17-2011, 10:43 PM #29
LordxReaper
Pokemon Trainer
This looks really good!
01-18-2011, 01:20 AM #30
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
cant wait to test this! gonna be sick
01-18-2011, 01:29 AM #31
Kif
Kush Friendly
OMFG! Cant wait! Once i get this patch i will test it and then make a video with my HDPVR for you!! Happy
01-18-2011, 01:53 AM #32
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Mr.
Lol.. i love how all these people wanna get there hands on it they do not care about what went into it etc... and i lool, they do not realise you kind of started cod4 mod menu hacking etc. And i am greatful for that i leave your patch just as it is :p i tried to take all writing out of the nuke patch for stealth ... I wanna record this before release date if you do not mind ? i am KID_SoLDIER btw :p.

i bet you were/ are a teachers pet
01-18-2011, 04:05 AM #33
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
i bet you were/ are a teachers pet

i bet you were a failed abortion :carling:

(I'm joking btw)
01-18-2011, 01:31 PM #34
Mr. Wood
Feel like a Sir.
Lol a teachers pet ... really ? i bet you hust another noob leecher begging for his patch and waiting ?
01-18-2011, 02:38 PM #35
Originally posted by Mr.
Lol a teachers pet ... really ? i bet you hust another noob leecher begging for his patch and waiting ?

Just by replying to him you fed the troll what he wanted. Even though I did it too >_<

The following user thanked Unonymous for this useful post:

TheGodZeus
01-18-2011, 03:38 PM #36
Mr. Wood
Feel like a Sir.
Lmao we shall leave the troll <>__<>
01-18-2011, 08:18 PM #37
Kif
Kush Friendly
RELEASE IT!!!!! now lol <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.