01-16-2011, 04:01 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVe6u-8aQk]YouTube - Cod4 Mod Menu Patch Preview by oX-matto-Xo[/ame]

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 01-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

.Joee, .NINK., $oulja, 890popbox, Adam West, Adamâ„¢, Alfa, angel_of_deth, aTHIRSTYfish, bad_carma, Bang Tidy, blmm, Boxxxxyyy, Correy, CristinaRawr, Dennfoxjames, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eaglechamp, eddydiep, ExceptionHell, Fail, FM|T xR3PMz, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, Galbiy, gamekilla, GenHelghast, iDioxide34, IL--U--IK--IE, imsokool, Bichote, JamieDev, Joey Essex, JordyCDS, jtmorgan1, kkid423, lawford, Lito, LOL CAT, LordxReaper, lovebros, millapepe, Mr. Wood, MrBelfast, NGU_MVRz, oAnXieTy, Out_Law_Gam3r, Pack, PatriotsFan342, Pewp, Pho, Pixie Lott, Quzit, S3gant, sam2748, Shieldsy, snipeshow_101, soebred, SolidSnake77, TheGodZeus, TMAN242, TONEY777, Tupac17, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Unonymous, VizaaR, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, xkillakalli241, xMilotic-, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xStefan, xzxero, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-18-2011, 08:41 PM #38
Originally posted by CHEWKEYS View Post
RELEASE IT!!!!! now lol <3

If he released it today omg i would be so happy
01-18-2011, 08:48 PM #39
nice are you going to release
01-18-2011, 09:55 PM #40
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
looks ****ing sick

i just noticed ur from Birmingham too XD
01-18-2011, 10:11 PM #41
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by oX
Probably this week, I just have to tweak it abit more, and test for any bugs.
Im re-making a cfg file in the patch to re-bind the ff buttons, so you can use your dpad to move up and down.

could you tell me how you call a dpad button from script, even with a bind ? Smile
if you can do it on COD4, that means i should be able to do it on cod5 Smile
01-18-2011, 10:40 PM #42
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
could you tell me how you call a dpad button from script, even with a bind ? Smile
if you can do it on COD4, that means i should be able to do it on cod5 Smile

Yeah, edit one of the cfg button layout files in the patch.

Re-bind the "Adsbuttonpressed" etc.. by writing a dvar sting like this;

bind DPAD_UP "+toggleads_throw"

then exec it when you e.g open the menu.
01-19-2011, 12:17 AM #43
this is my first post ever... but you've definitely got some talent matt. ive done all i can with editing patches and i screw up everytime. but you dont just edit patches, you bring a whole new realm to patch modding... so thanks for your dedication, and when this patch is released I'll definitely host lobbies and let everyones MotD tell them who the pro modder is =D
01-19-2011, 01:53 AM #44
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
i bet you were a failed abortion :carling:

(I'm joking btw)

nah broken condom

n
01-19-2011, 02:18 AM #45
Originally posted by oX
Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

You must login or register to view this content.

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.

thankz i like how the menu is setup
01-19-2011, 02:24 AM #46
I_Snipe_4_Fun
Do a barrel roll!
Sick better then going prone.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo