01-16-2011, 04:01 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVe6u-8aQk]YouTube - Cod4 Mod Menu Patch Preview by oX-matto-Xo[/ame]

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 01-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

.Joee, .NINK., $oulja, 890popbox, Adam West, Adamâ„¢, Alfa, angel_of_deth, aTHIRSTYfish, bad_carma, Bang Tidy, blmm, Boxxxxyyy, Correy, CristinaRawr, Dennfoxjames, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eaglechamp, eddydiep, ExceptionHell, Fail, FM|T xR3PMz, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, Galbiy, gamekilla, GenHelghast, iDioxide34, IL--U--IK--IE, imsokool, Bichote, JamieDev, Joey Essex, JordyCDS, jtmorgan1, kkid423, lawford, Lito, LOL CAT, LordxReaper, lovebros, millapepe, Mr. Wood, MrBelfast, NGU_MVRz, oAnXieTy, Out_Law_Gam3r, Pack, PatriotsFan342, Pewp, Pho, Pixie Lott, Quzit, S3gant, sam2748, Shieldsy, snipeshow_101, soebred, SolidSnake77, TheGodZeus, TMAN242, TONEY777, Tupac17, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Unonymous, VizaaR, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, xkillakalli241, xMilotic-, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xStefan, xzxero, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-19-2011, 03:05 AM #47
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
nah broken condom

n

for teh lolerblades
01-19-2011, 03:28 AM #48
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
for teh lolerblades

i love not having pms if i did u would be all like ahhh... cuz im a dude
:carling:
01-19-2011, 03:46 AM #49
:( .... Damn good... It's posts like these that make me want to leech Smile
01-19-2011, 03:55 AM #50
Omfg that is sooo legit cant wait till its realsed!!
01-19-2011, 05:25 AM #51
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Release this shit negro. :y: Team Tier's sucks. It always glitches and bugs. Yours looks better. Release this shit or premium it negro :y:
01-19-2011, 04:24 PM #52
Look realy good! Cant wait till it's released.Happy

Thanks,

Scopekiller.
01-19-2011, 05:50 PM #53
hektik killa
Save Point
Originally posted by oX
Probably this week, I just have to tweak it abit more, and test for any bugs.
Im re-making a cfg file in the patch to re-bind the ff buttons, so you can use your dpad to move up and down.

hey whats it called can stil use this i have comgenies filoe manger and ive got mw2 patch would it effect that
01-19-2011, 11:37 PM #54
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by hektik
hey whats it called can stil use this i have comgenies filoe manger and ive got mw2 patch would it effect that

your a leecher learrn to hack on your own

The following 2 users say thank you to txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

FrozN, PatriotsFan342
01-19-2011, 11:53 PM #55
PatriotsFan342
Distinguished Honors.
Originally posted by hektik

Haha that grammar is awful.

The following user thanked PatriotsFan342 for this useful post:

txlonghorn97

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo