01-11-2016, 05:14 AM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
All three duplication accounts that I went an played online with are now banned . HOWEVER , my account that I dupped and never played online is not banned . The accounts I played online with were level 1000 master prestige. I have a 48 suspension on one account an the others were reset to previous level ...

Safety tips :
Don't play online after dupping

Reset multiplayer but keeping zombies dupe level with decrease chances of getting banned

Stay UNDER MASTER PRESTIGE . As of right now they are just searching for high levels anything under 9th prestige ..

You have been WARNED .. There should not been any post complaint why you are banned . If you are banned , let me know an I can probably tell you why you did .Smileace
Last edited by Ace ; 01-11-2016 at 05:18 AM.
01-11-2016, 05:37 AM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Ace View Post
All three duplication accounts that I went an played online with are now banned . HOWEVER , my account that I dupped and never played online is not banned . The accounts I played online with were level 1000 master prestige. I have a 48 suspension on one account an the others were reset to previous level ...

Safety tips :
Don't play online after dupping

Reset multiplayer but keeping zombies dupe level with decrease chances of getting banned

Stay UNDER MASTER PRESTIGE . As of right now they are just searching for high levels anything under 9th prestige ..

You have been WARNED .. There should not been any post complaint why you are banned . If you are banned , let me know an I can probably tell you why you did .Smileace

Why am I banned?
01-11-2016, 05:45 AM #3
Ace
Former Staff Member
Did you play online ? Or act like a retard an tell all your friends you got max level in one day , like this kid did yesterday lmao
Originally posted by Best
Why am I banned?

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

runningman420
01-11-2016, 05:49 AM #4
It seems only the people showing out in some kind of way are the ones getting banned tbh lol I have 3 master 1000 accounts that havent been banned as of yet. I casually play on them.

The following user thanked KingSavagee for this useful post:

Hectic-Abby
01-11-2016, 07:46 AM #5
Psn ban or bo3 ban?
01-11-2016, 09:51 AM #6
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Psn ban or bo3 ban?

psn im guessin
01-11-2016, 10:09 AM #7
Originally posted by Arrow View Post
psn im guessin

They cant ban us on psn for a glitch...

Its not against the law and its just a hole in the game... so its a game error
01-11-2016, 10:12 AM #8
Jeffie
Gym leader

do you actually know this?
01-11-2016, 12:02 PM #9
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller

in the terms and conditions it will state about modding, exploiting or bypassing the games mechanics is strictly prohibited. This isnt really a glitch it is an exploit, a glitch is getting stuck under the map and killing people, an exploit is a way to change the way the game is played and affect the leader boards for your own gain.

The following user thanked DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

xXx-.-Moder
01-11-2016, 12:15 PM #10
runningman420
I defeated!
i havent beened banned or reset but i did drop my level other day from 1000 to level 131 and i play alot , end of day ppl we take da risk we no what to expect if im gonna get reset ide rather sooner than later so i can start playiong legit again and i really hope they patch all these prestige gliches because even thou i did use the dup glitch u miss all the fun and unlockes u earn legitemely love black ops 3 but i ruined it useing dup account aneway good luck all ppl i hope i get reset soon , i wanna reset my account my self but if i do that n play legit i think treyarch wil reset me again so im waiting for thier reset Smile peace out ngu,ers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo