01-11-2016, 05:14 AM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
All three duplication accounts that I went an played online with are now banned . HOWEVER , my account that I dupped and never played online is not banned . The accounts I played online with were level 1000 master prestige. I have a 48 suspension on one account an the others were reset to previous level ...

Safety tips :
Don't play online after dupping

Reset multiplayer but keeping zombies dupe level with decrease chances of getting banned

Stay UNDER MASTER PRESTIGE . As of right now they are just searching for high levels anything under 9th prestige ..

You have been WARNED .. There should not been any post complaint why you are banned . If you are banned , let me know an I can probably tell you why you did .Smileace
Last edited by Ace ; 01-11-2016 at 05:18 AM.
01-12-2016, 05:35 AM #20
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Only got banned for 2 weeks on lvl 1000 accounts
01-17-2016, 05:59 AM #21
Egzec
Big Daddy
I've been playing on my Master Prestige account and I haven't been banned. Probably because my stuff looks legit like not having all hero outfits, under level 100, and a fair Kill/Death ratio with a Win/Loss ratio. But it's best to stay away from Black Ops 3 if you've done the dupe glitch until the next update, where they will probably fix the glitch or if they make an announcement saying the glitch is patched. I'd say that's the best time to get back on BO3.
01-18-2016, 09:26 AM #22
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Ace View Post
All three duplication accounts that I went an played online with are now banned . HOWEVER , my account that I dupped and never played online is not banned . The accounts I played online with were level 1000 master prestige. I have a 48 suspension on one account an the others were reset to previous level ...

Safety tips :
Don't play online after dupping

Reset multiplayer but keeping zombies dupe level with decrease chances of getting banned

Stay UNDER MASTER PRESTIGE . As of right now they are just searching for high levels anything under 9th prestige ..

You have been WARNED .. There should not been any post complaint why you are banned . If you are banned , let me know an I can probably tell you why you did .Smileace

Well the ban wave has already happened so this thread is pretty useless now. If you habe anything else feel free to make another thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo