03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
04-11-2011, 04:06 PM #137
Proboscis
★ Truthworthy level 1 ! ★
Originally posted by xmendes View Post
Do not want to go back for the game, but by my friends that still play.
I want to know something else. Anyone know if Treyarch will also be part of MW3?
This ban was silly in my opinion. Mw2 was also hacked and did not ban anyone. Today with the new firmware, even those who had mw2 hack, removed for fear of being banned on psn. It was a simple solution.
After I got banned from black ops, I bought all the maps in mw2. Money that could have been paid to Treyarch if I had not banned.
If Treyarch is part of MW3, I'll look for another game.

+1. Treyarch's permabanhammer was a non-sence. Ban 15th prestige accs : OK. Delete hacked accs : OK. Ban the PS3 of the multi and zombie servers even if ou just connected to a hacked acc : NO !
04-12-2011, 06:17 AM #138
DELEX-GODLESS
Vault dweller
lol even without all the hackers on it im shore there still gunna get shit loads of money
well not from me anyway i just dont like the game anymore
campers campers & more campers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo