03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-06-2011, 12:36 AM #74
Upgrayed
Little One
so people that cheat get banned and are crying about it? that's like getting pregnant while not using a condom and then crying about it.. well you all did it to yourself.. deal with it..

Also I doubt they are losing money on MapPacks.. they already made lots of money from people that have bought them.. they just didn't make MORE MONEY..

Some say that being 15th prestige doesn't have any advantages. I beg to differ.. 5 extra class slots are real helpful..
03-06-2011, 12:50 AM #75
realskillz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Upgrayed View Post
so people that cheat get banned and are crying about it? that's like getting pregnant while not using a condom and then crying about it.. well you all did it to yourself.. deal with it..

Also I doubt they are losing money on MapPacks.. they already made lots of money from people that have bought them.. they just didn't make MORE MONEY..

Some say that being 15th prestige doesn't have any advantages. I beg to differ.. 5 extra class slots are real helpful..

ok i have so say this your stupid...... second it doesnt give any advantages i have seen lvl 50 non prestige kick lvl 50 15th prestige ass... why because its not about how long you play the game its about how good you are at it....
03-06-2011, 12:56 AM #76
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
They will never unban.
03-06-2011, 01:43 AM #77
Treyarch is just a little bitch. I sent their office a fax of my ass. Not even lying.

The following user thanked .Requiem. for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
03-06-2011, 02:10 AM #78
spankybacon
Save Point
This Whole thread is dumb

DONT CHEAT

HACKERS were never banned (people running cfw) PERIOD

CHEATERS were banned

Exploit/glitch users WERE CHEATING PERIOD accept it get a new account or ps3 and DONT DO IT Again.

Just so you can look cool was a retarded reason to ruin the game for everyone else
03-06-2011, 02:10 AM #79
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by xDMO View Post
Treyarch is just a little bitch. I sent their office a fax of my ass. Not even lying.

that made my day:mudkip:
03-06-2011, 02:12 AM #80
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
that made my day:mudkip:

Do you want their # though?
03-06-2011, 02:14 AM #81
xChidori
Stupid Narutards.
How to get unbanned:
1.Buy a new ps3
2.Don't hack
Enjoy your unbanliness~