03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-06-2011, 02:19 AM #83
warman_94
Vault dweller
Originally posted by sh View Post
This probably so banned PS3 users who want to play BO will have to buy an XBOX.

or just buy ANOTHER PS3 the lag is not that bad they fixed it a long time ago since the 1.05 patch correct me if i am wrong.
You have to pay like $50 a year just to play online games on xbox360that suck.
DLC:1 month exclusivity contract my balls i can wait a month + ps3 gets 2 double xp weeks instead of 1....
there are so many people still b*tching about the lag which the majority of them are:trollers,have a crappy NAT type,etc.
03-06-2011, 02:31 AM #84
I don't give a fuk. Treyarch is shit, and so is Black Ops.
03-06-2011, 02:42 AM #85
Upgrayed
Little One
Originally posted by realskillz View Post
ok i have so say this your stupid...... second it doesnt give any advantages i have seen lvl 50 non prestige kick lvl 50 15th prestige ass... why because its not about how long you play the game its about how good you are at it....

you're talking about a player that is good and one that is not.. Now if they were both beginners..

some level 50 have more playtime then the 50 15th because the 15th either boosted or hacked.. so while the 15th is getting his level up.. the level 50 is building his skill..

when you have extra classes you can counter more enemy tactics..
03-06-2011, 07:05 AM #86
Originally posted by Upgrayed View Post
you're talking about a player that is good and one that is not.. Now if they were both beginners..

some level 50 have more playtime then the 50 15th because the 15th either boosted or hacked.. so while the 15th is getting his level up.. the level 50 is building his skill..

when you have extra classes you can counter more enemy tactics..

So your saying that if your a higher prestige means you are better than someone who is lower prestige?
03-06-2011, 07:48 AM #87
Upgrayed
Little One
Originally posted by SiiK View Post
So your saying that if your a higher prestige means you are better than someone who is lower prestige?

not at all..
03-06-2011, 08:24 AM #88
Hmm it was recently stated that March 8 should be the new CL security patch so...maybe if activision see's this..unbanning could be a possiblity
03-06-2011, 08:25 AM #89
Ahstro
I record in HD for VBUX!
the patch is for mw2
03-06-2011, 10:39 AM #90
zyfix
what... no way
ya this crazy but thats the risk associated i suppose.
03-06-2011, 06:16 PM #91
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
That hack gave virtually no advantage HOWEVER if you hacked you PS3 just to get some Gold Guns then thats on you.

There are good glitches out there, if you dedided to be greedy and hacked oh well. Permabanned sucks but in 2011 hacking systems is too risky anyway. Hacking is fine but when its so easy that any random NOOB can hack, the post Youtube vids for subscribers it ruins it for the real hackers. Youtube makes 3arc's job easy. 1 written tutorial turns into 5+ vids. Sucks Plaxico in jail for shooting himself but its rules.

I can sympathise with y'all but as I have said, that Hack was too over the top anyway. Too many snitches anyway. Get over it. Blame yourself

Originally posted by SiiK View Post

I think he is saying opposite. If you hacked to get 15th doesn't mean you are good since you could have very little days played.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by realskillz View Post
to prove my point i didnt buy a 360 just to play black ops... sorry to bust your bubble... i traded my ps3 for a 360 cause i was tired of sony not caring about its users.... next they didnt make anymore money off me i traded my black ops for black ops..... so they didnt make any more money off me... and to quote me on Gayarch... they are Gayarch for the simple reason black ops is far better on 360 then ps3 cause its a port.... If Your gonna make a game for everything then dont just port them damn thing... make the codes for it make it work right on all... but they didnt and for that they are Gayarch

I think the deciding factor of you buying a 360 was for Black Ops regardless of what u say... What ways does Sony "not care"? because of Black Ops permaban?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo