03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-05-2011, 10:37 AM #65
Microsoft pays for dlc first....

Microsoft doesn't "pay" they have a contract with Activision.
03-05-2011, 10:42 AM #66
ciunas
Insert User Title Here
This probably so banned PS3 users who want to play BO will have to buy an XBOX.
03-05-2011, 12:17 PM #67
Redweed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sh View Post
This probably so banned PS3 users who want to play BO will have to buy an XBOX.

Yeah I'd do that, if I wasn't enjoying Pc Promod.
03-05-2011, 06:06 PM #68
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Redweed View Post
Yeah I'd do that, if I wasn't enjoying Pc Promod.

Well it did work on me :p
03-05-2011, 07:14 PM #69
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by realskillz View Post
ok first.... who cares about Gay Ops aka Lag Ops for ps3.... IT Sucks for ps3 its an xbox port for ps3....Second to the guy who said Gayarch is scared it would become mw2... only by the grace of god would gay ops become anything close to Mw2.... I Traded My PS3 for an Xbox 360 and got gay ops for it... it runs soo much better hardly any lag... if you want to play a good game of Black ops Switch to Xbox and Say F Sony..... now dont get me wrong Black Ops is still the stupidest thing i have ever seen.... the first zombie map was a joke five was a joke... now the new one is bomb.....but if Gayarch would have left hackers alone and let them go on with no bans... they wouldnt have made Xbox so much money.... but think about it..... Microsoft pays for dlc first.... a bunch of Ps3 users get banned alot switch to xbox.... Who made out with the most money on that deal Microsoft and Activison.....now its sad when i went to gamestop to trade in my games for xbox black ops.... even the guys working there said it was better on xbox... then the ps3...I think Microsoft paid off Gayarch and Activison to ban ps3 users for life.... and not xbox users... so they could sell more xbox 360s

You make fair points bout Acrivision/MS.

However you prove my point about bitter people in denial.

You talk bout "GAYARC" and how bad Black Ops is yet YOU BOUGHT A 360 JUST TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So GAYARC even makes money off those who "hate" the game. LMAO

MW2 is better but the hacks on that game are too much. Hacking is fine but when everybody hacks and make Youtube vids, it can ruin a game.

Also PS3 got permabanned for hacking the system... Can you do that on 360? All I knew about was glitching not hacking 360 files
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 03-05-2011 at 07:17 PM.
03-05-2011, 07:22 PM #70
Ada Wong
So cute!
tplay mw2 instead of failops
03-05-2011, 07:49 PM #71
Damn that is crazy. They really taking this game super serious this time around huh?
03-05-2011, 09:48 PM #72
realskillz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
You make fair points bout Acrivision/MS.

However you prove my point about bitter people in denial.

You talk bout "GAYARC" and how bad Black Ops is yet YOU BOUGHT A 360 JUST TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So GAYARC even makes money off those who "hate" the game. LMAO

MW2 is better but the hacks on that game are too much. Hacking is fine but when everybody hacks and make Youtube vids, it can ruin a game.

Also PS3 got permabanned for hacking the system... Can you do that on 360? All I knew about was glitching not hacking 360 files

to prove my point i didnt buy a 360 just to play black ops... sorry to bust your bubble... i traded my ps3 for a 360 cause i was tired of sony not caring about its users.... next they didnt make anymore money off me i traded my black ops for black ops..... so they didnt make any more money off me... and to quote me on Gayarch... they are Gayarch for the simple reason black ops is far better on 360 then ps3 cause its a port.... If Your gonna make a game for everything then dont just port them damn thing... make the codes for it make it work right on all... but they didnt and for that they are Gayarch
Last edited by realskillz ; 03-05-2011 at 09:57 PM.
03-05-2011, 10:31 PM #73
nice post Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo