03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-04-2011, 10:45 PM #47
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Yeah but only a few, not many were permanently banned on xbox. Over 50,000 are on the ps3.

Originally posted by Juddy View Post
thats what does annoy me that they don't treat all platforms the same

You must login or register to view this content.

:carling:

btw i know that josh olin isn't in the main person for treyarch, but he is their corporate media/press bitch.. =D

maybe one day they'll get off their dicks when alot of us stop buying their shitty games
03-04-2011, 10:45 PM #48
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Juddy View Post
thats what does annoy me that they don't treat all platforms the same

like i said above it was probably because of the DLC contract with Activision thatmade Treyarch unban players on xbox
03-04-2011, 10:47 PM #49
Shotz Fired
Glock Work Orange
I guess il just switch to gaming xbox full time or trade in my ps3
03-04-2011, 10:49 PM #50
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by helpmeoprah View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

:carling:

btw i know that josh olin isn't in the main person for treyarch, but he is their corporate media/press bitch.. =D

maybe one day they'll get off their dicks when alot of us stop buying their shitty games

Its hard to believe people will stop buying COD games for a few reasons
1. Your friends are playing it
2. You hope the next game will give better than the last one

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by Shotz
I guess il just switch to gaming xbox full time or trade in my ps3

I was banned on Black Ops and MW2 on ps3 so i was like yea **** this and moved on to Xbox trust me its totally worth it :y:
03-04-2011, 10:49 PM #51
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by DARKESTNINJA View Post

well duh my friends are all morons that havent played any other game besides COD, but me i'm not buying it and letting activision make money off me, instead i'll buy it used so gamestop makes money off me =D

The following user thanked helpmeoprah for this useful post:

juddylovespizza
03-04-2011, 10:50 PM #52
Shotz Fired
Glock Work Orange
Originally posted by DARKESTNINJA View Post

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I was banned on Black Ops and MW2 on ps3 so i was like yea **** this and moved on to Xbox trust me its totally worth it :y:

Yeea man i got a 360 like a couple days before i got perma banned on ps3 so it guess it worked out
03-04-2011, 10:50 PM #53
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by helpmeoprah View Post
well duh my friends are all morons that havent played any other game besides COD, but me i'm not buying it and letting activision make money off me, instead i'll buy it used so gamestop makes money off me =D

LOL that honestly made me laugh Happy
+rep for you :y:
03-04-2011, 10:53 PM #54
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by Shotz
Yeea man i got a 360 like a couple days before i got perma banned on ps3 so it guess it worked out

and this^^^^ was microsofts plan all along :carling:
03-05-2011, 03:19 AM #55
There's a lot of better games than Black Ops. Just hang out with your friends for a while then play a different game ang get hooked on that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo