03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-05-2011, 04:10 AM #56
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Is there actually proof or a credible source that PERMABANNED 360 players got unbanned before map packs were released?????

What sucks is since PS3 can have multiple accounts, that is probably the reason they console banned, because if they banned one account, you could just create like 30 more.

If you are going to hate or boycott COD do it because the games are pretty similar with new perks, weapons and maps....Dont do it because you are bitter they banned you for doing probably the most obvious, and dumbest hack in a long time...On a game full of people who would snitch on you for having a damn penis or boob emblem.
03-05-2011, 05:08 AM #57
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Is there actually proof or a credible source that PERMABANNED 360 players got unbanned before map packs were released?????

What sucks is since PS3 can have multiple accounts, that is probably the reason they console banned, because if they banned one account, you could just create like 30 more.

If you are going to hate or boycott COD do it because the games are pretty similar with new perks, weapons and maps....Dont do it because you are bitter they banned you for doing probably the most obvious, and dumbest hack in a long time...On a game full of people who would snitch on you for having a damn penis or boob emblem.

Thats why they done so. As in the security rules, it says perma banned not console. But anyone that gets perma banned on xbox is not likely to make another acc unless they ride the 1 month free routine for each newly created acc.
03-05-2011, 05:12 AM #58
Grimsley33
On Top of the Game
Originally posted by Justice View Post
What I dont get is why ANY OF YOU WOULD CARE IF THIS IS A "MONEY LOSS" FOR 3ARC.

We dont make any money of DLC.

Why don't people be honest and say, " I hoped they would unban me"...Nobody gives a shit how much money 3arc is "losing", they just care about getting unbanned.

So hopefully all the "Treyarch will lose soo much money if they dont unban me" threads will cease.

Meh, I made $5 total off of it. I bought it yesterday, and shared it with 4 friends who each paid me $5 for it.
03-05-2011, 05:17 AM #59
iSoldier
Gym leader
Originally posted by snowaura1337 View Post
lol? and u thought they would.... damn you guys don't know shit about money and business.Oh well, u enjoy that gold gun and P15... anyways its not like CoD BO was the best CoD ever made... it was the 2nd worst game ever made... Play KZ3 and the map pack totaly blows just like anyways other map pack... (COD4 DLC was the best)

And yet so many people play it.
03-05-2011, 05:17 AM #60
Alex
Balls of Steel
obviously. that's why it's called PERMABANNED!

The following user thanked Alex for this useful post:

hallidc
03-05-2011, 06:35 AM #61
well many of you might not like this but if you think about it mw2 is screwed sure lots of people made money out of it but know you cant even get on the game. Due to all the others that just disuse the hacks like 10,000 headshots per sec or other gay shit.Treyarch is scared that this would probably happen to black ops and just trash the game so they would rather lose some money then let others ruin it. Hacking is fun but treyarch really did go to far
03-05-2011, 07:25 AM #62
realskillz
Bounty hunter
ok first.... who cares about Gay Ops aka Lag Ops for ps3.... IT Sucks for ps3 its an xbox port for ps3....Second to the guy who said Gayarch is scared it would become mw2... only by the grace of god would gay ops become anything close to Mw2.... I Traded My PS3 for an Xbox 360 and got gay ops for it... it runs soo much better hardly any lag... if you want to play a good game of Black ops Switch to Xbox and Say F Sony..... now dont get me wrong Black Ops is still the stupidest thing i have ever seen.... the first zombie map was a joke five was a joke... now the new one is bomb.....but if Gayarch would have left hackers alone and let them go on with no bans... they wouldnt have made Xbox so much money.... but think about it..... Microsoft pays for dlc first.... a bunch of Ps3 users get banned alot switch to xbox.... Who made out with the most money on that deal Microsoft and Activison.....now its sad when i went to gamestop to trade in my games for xbox black ops.... even the guys working there said it was better on xbox... then the ps3...I think Microsoft paid off Gayarch and Activison to ban ps3 users for life.... and not xbox users... so they could sell more xbox 360s

The following user thanked realskillz for this useful post:

Gio-_-Goi_1
03-05-2011, 08:43 AM #63
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
Both accounts I done snd glitch xp
the message I got of them you have been unbanned from black ops servers vist some site Cool Man (aka Tustin)
03-05-2011, 10:20 AM #64
Ada Wong
So cute!
Originally posted by realskillz View Post
ok first.... who cares about Gay Ops aka Lag Ops for ps3.... IT Sucks for ps3 its an xbox port for ps3....Second to the guy who said Gayarch is scared it would become mw2... only by the grace of god would gay ops become anything close to Mw2.... I Traded My PS3 for an Xbox 360 and got gay ops for it... it runs soo much better hardly any lag... if you want to play a good game of Black ops Switch to Xbox and Say F Sony..... now dont get me wrong Black Ops is still the stupidest thing i have ever seen.... the first zombie map was a joke five was a joke... now the new one is bomb.....but if Gayarch would have left hackers alone and let them go on with no bans... they wouldnt have made Xbox so much money.... but think about it..... Microsoft pays for dlc first.... a bunch of Ps3 users get banned alot switch to xbox.... Who made out with the most money on that deal Microsoft and Activison.....now its sad when i went to gamestop to trade in my games for xbox black ops.... even the guys working there said it was better on xbox... then the ps3...I think Microsoft paid off Gayarch and Activison to ban ps3 users for life.... and not xbox users... so they could sell more xbox 360s

i thinck "YOU" REALY CARE ABOUT BLACK OPS!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo