03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-04-2011, 01:47 AM #20
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
What I dont get is why ANY OF YOU WOULD CARE IF THIS IS A "MONEY LOSS" FOR 3ARC.

We dont make any money of DLC.

Why don't people be honest and say, " I hoped they would unban me"...Nobody gives a shit how much money 3arc is "losing", they just care about getting unbanned.

So hopefully all the "Treyarch will lose soo much money if they dont unban me" threads will cease.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 03-04-2011 at 01:49 AM.
03-04-2011, 01:50 AM #21
DarknessNova
Do a barrel roll!
it'd be funny if they unban you just to buy the map pack and ban you again.
Well played, Treyarch.
03-04-2011, 01:55 AM #22
I'ts kinda funny people start raging at Treyarch, yes they didn't made the best game ever but they defended it, if they maybe didnt took action it would be MW2 once again. And that pretty much sucks.

You all knew here that there are consequences like to get banned, you have joined a forum where most things are cheat/hack related, so stop the excuses with someone else did it.

Treyarch isn't doing much except defending what they made, you can argue about it but in the end you are wrong. Hacking is against the TOS, not only Treyarches TOS but also Sony's

I am not saying that I am against hacking but I am against people who try to get mad when they get what they 'deserve'

I sold my BO for 50Euro's, I suggest you to do the same.

The following 3 users say thank you to Njamimars for this useful post:

HecmanHD, NeglectFate, xHeAVeN
03-04-2011, 01:55 AM #23
Originally posted by TheReaperMan View Post
Yep that's how it is, permanent means what it means. To unban everyone would be their biggest fail yet!

Btw... is that your photo? You look scay.... joke :whistle:

Yep that's me an my sexxy self! Winky Winky
/sarcasm
03-04-2011, 02:51 AM #24
J.E.T.S
JET LIFE
Originally posted by gameking55 View Post
i hate treyarch F*ck them it bs really my freind did a hack on my ps3 for 15th now im permanetly banned prestige equals permanet ban WTF i hope everyone at treyarch gets fired and there company goes under the game is shit anyway but mw2 is 2 hacked up wheres 1.12 anyway????NoNoNoNoNoNo Treyarch:dingding:Me

That was by far the most idiotic post I have ever read here on NGU. Thank you for making me waste my time trying to decipher what your down-syndrome brain was thinking when you posted that. I hope your parents don't let you go outside without a helmet.

As far as the OP, I understand why people want to hack. But Treyarch did state that if you hack, they would bring out the banhammer. Whoever is permanently banned, I feel no remorse for you. They warned you, yet you proceeded to hack.
03-04-2011, 03:10 AM #25
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Like Honda said, if they unban nobody would take them seriously anymore.
03-04-2011, 04:38 AM #26
arocc
Little One
people saying "OMG treyarch will lose money if they don't unban!" they made it clear already they don't give two shits they already have our 60$ that we paid for the damn game. Hopefully IW won't get gay with their next game like 3arc did. tbh im losing intrest in COD due to they gayness that is black ops, i just wish i could play MW2 in peace on ps3 but i can't do that either, but owell thats what the 360 is for.
Last edited by arocc ; 03-04-2011 at 04:40 AM.
03-04-2011, 05:47 AM #27
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Well The Truth Is Exist More Legit People Than Hackers, They keep Wining Money Selling Map Packs!!
03-04-2011, 10:28 AM #28
Better. I am not spending 15$ on a shitty game now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo