03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-04-2011, 10:33 AM #29
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
MY 2 Acounts Got unbanned 4days Ago
3RAC will unban some over what kind of hack you actually done Claps
03-04-2011, 12:30 PM #30
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by PrO View Post
MY 2 Acounts Got unbanned 4days Ago
3RAC will unban some over what kind of hack you actually done Claps

what did you do
03-04-2011, 01:07 PM #31
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
For money whores this is a very bad move.

very bad? it's the worst move effing wankers :dunce:
03-04-2011, 01:37 PM #32
j0ker666
Only God Can Judge Me
Black ops its waste of money, I paid 70eur for this bullsh*t game, they release game with much lag,kick from server, cant connect to lobby with party etc.. they take age to fix this crappy game, with their new gay system of report its especially for haterz and jealous n00bz, => HaTeRz EvErYwHeRe in BLack ops Smile
Fu*k Black ops and Fu*k GayArch !
03-04-2011, 02:31 PM #33
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Not soo much about the money now is it Winky Winky

We already knew this
03-04-2011, 02:49 PM #34
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Good. Now the 'Are we going to get ubanned' 'Unban Rumor' 'PS3 Unban' threads can be shut down with proper reason.
03-04-2011, 03:19 PM #35
NeglectFate
[b][move]NGU - Home of The Virgins![/b][/move]
All I can say is good decision by 3arc. They're not letting money get in the way of their values on this matter. And as the rest of you that got perma-banned, accept it. You knew it was coming so don't complain. And don't hate them because they banned you, that is just childish. Ya'll should hate them for their "shitty" game. (Even though I like it Gasp)

The following user thanked NeglectFate for this useful post:

New Account
03-04-2011, 03:29 PM #36
I never hack so yea :carling:
03-04-2011, 06:12 PM #37
snowaura1337
< ^ > < ^ >
lol? and u thought they would.... damn you guys don't know shit about money and business.Oh well, u enjoy that gold gun and P15... anyways its not like CoD BO was the best CoD ever made... it was the 2nd worst game ever made... Play KZ3 and the map pack totaly blows just like anyways other map pack... (COD4 DLC was the best)

The following user thanked snowaura1337 for this useful post:

HecmanHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo