06-29-2013, 07:14 PM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

I used to jump straight on multiplayer but I'm not so concerned with ranking up quickly these days, I think I'm going to complete the campaign first and then head online. Hopefully there is still bootcamp and/or combat training to get used to the maps,

So, what will you do? :hitman:

The following 2 users say thank you to Soldier. for this useful post:

Immaculate., Sting
06-29-2013, 07:39 PM #2
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

I used to jump straight on multiplayer but I'm not so concerned with ranking up quickly these days, I think I'm going to complete the campaign first and then head online. Hopefully there is still bootcamp and/or combat training to get used to the maps,

Multiplayer try to get fast the max prestige Smile

The following user thanked Sting for this useful post:

UNDEFEAT
06-29-2013, 07:46 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

Campaign on veteran to be ready with my insults and swear words for online.
Yea campaign mode on veteran, first couple levels move to the online.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 06-29-2013 at 08:25 PM.
06-29-2013, 07:56 PM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Has anyone heard any news on spec-ops/co-op mode? I loved that.
06-30-2013, 08:23 AM #5
I'll play campaign first for sure coz im not so bothered about ranking up fast online. I can easily host some xp lobbies for that! (joke)

anyone know when there will be multiplayer gameplay?
06-30-2013, 08:44 AM #6
Moment
Banned
try to exploit the game.
06-30-2013, 12:44 PM #7
I will play campaign I don't care what anyone says call of duty has the best campaign. :-)
06-30-2013, 12:57 PM #8
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Multiplayer <3 i hardly play campaign mode.
06-30-2013, 01:05 PM #9
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
I'll play campaign first for sure coz im not so bothered about ranking up fast online. I can easily host some xp lobbies for that! (joke)

anyone know when there will be multiplayer gameplay?

Maybe Gamescom in August they might show some multiplayer, well they normally do..
06-30-2013, 01:06 PM #10
Richard.
Won't be active..
Also the first thing I do is play the multiplayer for about an hour.. then play the campaign on veteran, hopefully it's as good as a challenge as World at War was, all the other CoD's on Veteran were laughable.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo