06-29-2013, 07:14 PM #1
Soldier.
The Legend
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

I used to jump straight on multiplayer but I'm not so concerned with ranking up quickly these days, I think I'm going to complete the campaign first and then head online. Hopefully there is still bootcamp and/or combat training to get used to the maps,

So, what will you do? :hitman:

The following 2 users say thank you to Soldier. for this useful post:

Immaculate., Sting
07-01-2013, 08:04 PM #29
Every time a new CoD game comes out I just no-life it for a few weeks and rank up
Last edited by Trevor ; 07-14-2013 at 01:09 AM.
07-11-2013, 09:35 AM #30
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

I used to jump straight on multiplayer but I'm not so concerned with ranking up quickly these days, I think I'm going to complete the campaign first and then head online. Hopefully there is still bootcamp and/or combat training to get used to the maps,

Boost, get a clan so I can merk try hard Needa
07-11-2013, 09:46 AM #31
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Also the first thing I do is play the multiplayer for about an hour.. then play the campaign on veteran, hopefully it's as good as a challenge as World at War was, all the other CoD's on Veteran were laughable.

now that was a challenge! if youve beat that legit pat yourself on the back, it took me hours! and shit loads of frustration dying and spawning, dying and spawning lol
07-12-2013, 03:17 AM #32
Originally posted by Straya View Post
try to exploit the game.

loooooooll GOOD LUCK new engine new system it wont be like bops2 mw3 there will be some similarties but fuck all
07-12-2013, 03:19 AM #33
When you finally get your game home, what's the first thing that you're going to do? Are you going to be jumping straight into multiplayer or having a blast at the campaign?

well im gonna be getting the biggest and best version possible so firstly ill post the unpckaging onto my youtube chanel and than directly aftergame play although my youtube is big for campaign play throughs and reviews just recently my bops2 got A million views for each mission so it's clear what ill be doing.

The following 2 users say thank you to OtagoFlames for this useful post:

Immaculate., Soldier.
07-12-2013, 07:27 AM #34
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Owaka99 View Post
well im gonna be getting the biggest and best version possible so firstly ill post the unpckaging onto my youtube chanel and than directly aftergame play although my youtube is big for campaign play throughs and reviews just recently my bops2 got A million views for each mission so it's clear what ill be doing.

Sounds good Smile best of luck with that.
07-12-2013, 11:28 AM #35
NJN
I sat on your nachos
campaign first. Not really looking forward to it so much this year round.
07-12-2013, 12:28 PM #36
Sounds good Smile best of luck with that.

thanks soldier Happy
07-14-2013, 10:45 AM #37
i-DontHack
Do a barrel roll!
All about going onto multiplayer straight away and playing it 24/7 until it gets boring lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo