Post: Copy patch_mp.ff from usb to ps3 via awesome file manager
09-28-2010, 10:18 PM #1
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those who didnt know now you dont have to FTP your fast files to your ps3.
-Put patch_mp.ff on your normal flashdrive and You must login or register to view this content.0.05b.
-Jailbreak PS3 however you do and install the package awesome file manager and load it up.
-On the left side navigate to your usb device and get your patch_mp.ff showing, on the rightside navigate to the usrdir of mw2 where your patch_mp.ff is and delete patch_mp.ff from there.
-Go back to the left side and press select to enter advanced mode and then press circle to copy hit yes and your good to go.

Advantages: you can make a folder on your flashdrive and store all your patches in it and just select what patch you want to use on the fly no more busting out the ftp server everytime you want to play on mods. You can also use Awesome file manager to create a directory(folder) on your PS3's HDD and store your patches in that and then you wont need a flash drive either. Can't wait for a custom FW!!!!!!!
May not work with data transfers need to do some testing.
Last edited by dansbmx ; 09-30-2010 at 09:14 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to dansbmx for this useful post:

Assassin, Devz-x, Dreamcather, ExceptionHell, ipodtouch44, iTzCottonEyeJoe, Mr. Wood, Nolzad0, SavageRising, Swifter, UMD
09-28-2010, 10:21 PM #2
ExceptionHell
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄
Good Tut guys.
Last edited by ExceptionHell ; 02-11-2011 at 11:54 AM.
09-28-2010, 10:22 PM #3
Masta-blasta117
»»───Knee───►
LOL, i just started a thread asking for something like this XD
09-28-2010, 10:30 PM #4
Originally posted by 9733
Good Tut but, you should add that it is only for the firmware 3.41 Smile

well im sure the package program will work on 3.50 if you can jailbreak 3.50 lol
09-28-2010, 10:32 PM #5
St0rM
Treasure hunter
I wonder if your custom firmware will go online?

I don't think so :3
09-28-2010, 10:41 PM #6
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
I wonder if your custom firmware will go online?

I don't think so :3

What are you talking about???
09-28-2010, 11:23 PM #7
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
This has nothing to do with custom firmwarez omfg :wtf:
09-29-2010, 12:46 AM #8
St0rM
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by dansbmx View Post
This has nothing to do with custom firmwarez omfg :wtf:

Then why did you put it in your post?

a custom firmware will never go online I promise you.
09-29-2010, 01:22 AM #9
dansbmx
BAY AREA*925*STUNTIN
Originally posted by St0rM View Post
Then why did you put it in your post?

a custom firmware will never go online I promise you.

I just said i want a custom firmare doesnt mean anything and ill bet it will let you go online.
09-29-2010, 02:05 AM #10
Originally posted by dansbmx View Post
For those who didnt know now you dont have to FTP your fast files to your ps3.
-Put patch_mp.ff on your normal flashdrive and You must login or register to view this content.0.05b.
-Jailbreak PS3 however you do and install the package awesome file manager and load it up.
-On the left side navigate to your usb device and get your patch_mp.ff showing, on the rightside navigate to the usrdir of mw2 where your patch_mp.ff is and delete patch_mp.ff from there.
-Go back to the left side and press select to enter advanced mode and then press circle to copy hit yes and your good to go.

Advantages: you can make a folder on your flashdrive and store all your patches in it and just select what patch you want to use on the fly no more busting out the ftp server everytime you want to play on mods. Can't wait for a custom FW!!!!!!!

Dude could you make video tut on this? Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo